Fighters you CANNOT wait to lose

Khabib - His sherdog fanbase are delusional, mostly because he's undefeated.
Tyron - His racebaiting is annoying
Travis - It's always a good time when he loses
Diaz bros - They are so damn lazy, ducking every fights offered to them
Tyron was destroyed by thin white boy Rory Mac, who went on to get wrecked by Robbie Lawler.
Travis indeed. I want to see Browne vs loser of Hunt/Reem.
Josh Koscheck holds a more recent victory than Nick Diaz.
Nate Diaz dropped a few while picking up some good wins.

Edit: I want to see Chris "Cyborg" get wrecked.
I believe she is overrated, put against inferior and weak opponents to can crush. She is a real monster in the cage and looks unstoppable the way Brock did before Shane Carwin got a hold of him. I always like to see the mighty fall. It looked to me like Gina Carano was getting the best of her from mount, when she stupidly stood up and called Cyborg to trade blows. Might be the biggest blunder in MMA.

I have been waiting for Ferguson to lose a long time. He is such an asshole. I think it will happen on Saturday.

Cormier. Light heavy weight use to be the best division to watch. His style is so boring

Nate Diaz. The casuals don't know you bro, you're not worth 20mil.

He's on a high horse, just like the others I mentioned. They all could use a healthy dose of humble pie.
Mousasi was pretty crazy about Machida, but other than that, he seems like a pretty good dude

Khabib - His sherdog fanbase are delusional, mostly because he's undefeated.
Tyron - His racebaiting is annoying
Travis - It's always a good time when he loses
Diaz bros - They are so damn lazy, ducking every fights offered to them
I want Khabib to lose for sure, but I definitely want him to beat Tony. only reason being is because I want Conor to knock his ass out and end that streak. that'll shut him up for sure.

Tony and Khabib, something tells me one of them will lose there next match

Whoever your favorite fighter is

aZZTP4z.gif

No one really. I usually don't hate fighter. It's their fans that are irritating

cant wait till you change your av, yuck.

im not waiting for others to lose, i dont find pleasure in others misfortunes

He should fight out his contract and go to Rizin. Then we can retire that division, and he can start getting the moolah he deserves.
He makes $350,000 per fight right now.

Clay Guida- not a big name anymore but ever since the Maynard fight where he just bounced around for 3 rounds flipping his hair I've loved watching him get his ass beat. Can't stand him

Jose Aldo
Mighty Mouse
Khabib
And for boxing
Floyd Showeather

Back