Fighters with strong chins = CHEAP!

RafaelDosSantos

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It's like playing Mortal Kombat / Street Fighter and your opponent's health bar is double yours!

Watch Rumble vs DC! FLUSH head kicks that would've KO'd a regular person is EATEN by DC like a Popeyes drumstick! If DC didnt have that chin, Rumble would be CHAMP. Would this mean Rumble is the better fighter under fair circumstances?

Discuss.

3a3fd54783267695b02679523483c8d3.jpg

Stopped reading at video game reference. So, I read ZERO.

tenor.gif

Got to be in contention for dumbest sherdog thread ever

DC has his chin in his belly that's why he was not KOd with that punch.

Got to be in contention for dumbest sherdog thread ever
Agreed, although to me, it's just as dumb to say that Jon Jones has an 'unfair' reach advantage over his opponents to discredit his fighting ability.

Unique physical attributes are a part of any sport and play a huge part in any athlete's success.

Fighters with power = CHEAP!
Fighters with cardio = CHEAP!
Fighters with reaches = CHEAP!
Fighters with fight IQ = CHEAP!
Fighters with discipline = CHEAP!
Fighters with hearts = CHEAP!

Fighters with skills = CHEAP!

Fighters with speed = CHEAP!

Fighters with happy families = CHEAP!

Fighters with KO power = cheap. It's like playing Tekken and Law landing 10 punches then Paul doing his power punch and it KOs you.

It's like playing Mortal Kombat / Street Fighter and your opponent's health bar is double yours!

Watch Rumble vs DC! FLUSH head kicks that would've KO'd a regular person is EATEN by DC like a Popeyes drumstick! If DC didnt have that chin, Rumble would be CHAMP. Would this mean Rumble is the better fighter under fair circumstances?

Discuss.

I agree TS don't listen to the haters in this thread, I think people with strong chins should be knocked out 3 days before the fight to level the playing field a bit.

I agree TS don't listen to the haters in this thread, I think people with strong chins should be knocked out 3 days before the fight to level the playing field a bit.

<{anton}>

no one is forcing u to be a fighter . but if you do fight , then don't complain about shit

TS is mad because the big kid on the playground punched him once and KO'd him, so now he's crying foul.

It's okay, TS. Ask your dad if he can teach you to box or sign you up for karate lessons or something.

Certainly felt that way during some of Nick and Nate Diaz fights. Especially Conor 1.

But it shows you how complex fighting is and why the whole "A-level athletes would dominate MMA" is one of the most retarded myths in sport.

TS must work for Sherdog and is tasked with waking up the forums. Otherwise this is stupid.

Just like in WWE, someone will ambush and cheapshot their upcoming PPV opponent a few days ahead to soften them up lol

On another note, Rumble with the metal arms like Jax in mortal kombat = GOAT

IMG_0990.JPG

Back