Fighters with Napoleon Complex

vin-diesel-fast-8-set-23.jpg

Yawn.......... doesn't make it correct......did you Kickstart the flat earth thing because you read it in an old book....it must be correct...... right!!

""Napoleon complex" is a theorised condition occurring in people of short stature. It is characterized by overly-aggressive or domineering social behaviour, and carries the implication that such behaviour is compensatory for the subject's stature."

there is no correct here, thats just what it is, no matter what you think about it

Lombard to me actually seems like a potential example, I can only imagine the saltiness that resulted from Barnett dominating him in training.
Actually Lombard was beating up and getting the better of Barnett on the feet.

Actually Lombard was beating up and getting the better of Barnett on the feet.

The story I remember was Lombard started going hard in sparing so Barnett responded in kind, dominated him and then Lombard went nuts and started calling him out.

Lombard generally is just about the ultimate MMA bully for me, pretty much anyone he can't KO fast or totally dominate he folds like a pack of cards against.

Nobody on your list beside Conor.. the rest def don't present the "Napolean Complex", nor do your explanations really help your intended point, beside the explanation you place for Conor.

You really don't like the guy, do you?

{<jimmies}

Anyone with 1000+ posts on Sherdog

Main reason pointing to a Napolean complex with Lombard is the constant stories of him going too hard in the gym, nothing worse than someone whos in the gym trying to win instead of learning

Nobody on your list beside Conor.. the rest def don't present the "Napolean Complex", nor do your explanations really help your intended point, beside the explanation you place for Conor.
Lol- and it's so obvious when you see him in half his interviews.It look likes he has his lats extended on tippy toes.He was really the only one that came to mind

What are you 5'8 at best?

Trying to one up someone based on height, while making a thread on over compensating manlets

obliviously projecting insecure bum detected

Seems like you just dislike Conor. My post was made with objectivity and is intended to be read with an open mind.
Or maybe I just call it like I see it, and am unbiased in opinion. I am also one of the few who respected Conor long before he was in the UFC, when he was brash, but still humble, just hungry and young. Reality is, since being put on the "big stage", his truth as to who he is, has shown clearly. You should not assume..

Back