Fighters with Napoleon Complex

When is that? I've never seen Rogan acting "extremely aggressive".

Lombard would take three steps, throw one haymaker, and proceed to breathe heavily for 15 or (god forbid) 25 minutes of our valuable time.

Also, is Rogan aggressive? I must have missed that memo lol

haha there are so many instances the ice bucket, bugging out on the guy who almost got in the way of the camera, going after Carlos Mencia, his random outbursts etc.

Fun fact: Napoleon was actually of average height but the British started the perception that he was short as propaganda.

manlets worrying about manlet problems

Would love seeing more fighters in these

NapoleonHatDeutchesHistoriches.jpg

Napoleon was 5,7" above average for the age..........if by Napoleon complex you mean trying to take over the world then even Connor does not count..............TS do you have a fetish for tall people and as such wish to try and crush other Manlet's dreams of having a successful life........to protect your string beans......

haha there are so many instances the ice bucket, bugging out on the guy who almost got in the way of the camera, going after Carlos Mencia, his random outbursts etc.

I guess we have different definitions of "extremely aggressive".

Joe seems weirdly enthusiastic to dish out some violence in the video where he takes on some random MySpace challenger, too. "I'm gonna attack that motherfucker!" and then proceeds to put the dude into a standing power guillotine and potentially spiking the spine by yanking him into his guard.

He's definitely an aggressive guy imo.

Napoleon was 5,7" above average for the age..........if by Napoleon complex you mean trying to take over the world then even Connor does not count..............TS do you have a fetish for tall people and as such wish to try and crush other Manlet's dreams of having a successful life........to protect your string beans......

Thread about some random observations I made. No ill intent. I have a couple short friends myself.

sorry but there already is a definition for napoleon complex, and includes height, whether you like it or not

Thread about some random observations I made. No ill intent. I have a couple short friends myself.
Random observations is the key phrase which contradicts your weak points of correlations to being small and over compensating for it. None of your random observations point to a Neapolitan complex in any of those people. Everything you said could also be easily applied to any average or above fighter. Wish you put some thought into this thread.

For all the talk about Napoleon complex, a reverse Napoleon complex also exists in my opinion: many people who consider themselves as big absolutely hate losing to people who they consider small.

I'm 174cm (roughly 5'8 and a half) and growing up as a kid was always on the shorter side. I grew up on a farm and wrestled some and also did some basic gymnastics as a kid, so I was a short and relatively skinny kid who could ragdoll kids 'three times the size of me' using Conor's vocabulary.

Whenever play fighting with one of those types escalated into a full-force grappling scenario, the tall and skinny kids who considered themselves as 'big' and to be untouchable to the likes of little old me were the ones who found themselves stuck in a neck cranky headlock the longest, too proud to be humiliated by someone that much smaller than 'em or something. Quite often they would also re-engage immediately after I let go, probably biting down on their teeth and fully believing that it was just a fluke and wanting to show that to everybody else watching, this time by going all-out.

Never did the outcome change.

These type of kids were also the kind that would often wind up extremely butthurt from being beaten and be incapable of letting it go for days, or some for even weeks afterwards.

For all the talk about Napoleon complex, a reverse Napoleon complex also exists in my opinion: many people who consider themselves as big absolutely hate losing to people who they consider small.

I'm 174cm (roughly 5'8 and a half) and growing up as a kid was always on the shorter side. I grew up on a farm and wrestled some and also did some basic gymnastics as a kid, so I was a short and relatively skinny kid who could ragdoll kids 'three times the size of me' using Conor's vocabulary.

Whenever play fighting with one of those types escalated into a full-force grappling scenario, the tall and skinny kids who considered themselves as 'big' and to be untouchable to the likes of little old me were the ones who found themselves stuck in a neck cranky headlock the longest, too proud to be humiliated by someone that much smaller than 'em or something. Quite often they would also re-engage immediately after I let go, probably biting down on their teeth and fully believing that it was just a fluke and wanting to show that to everybody else watching, this time by going all-out.

These type of kids were also the kind that would often wind up extremely butthurt from being beaten and be incapable of letting it go for days, or some for even weeks afterwards.

<DontBelieve1>

sorry but there already is a definition for napoleon complex, and includes height, whether you like it or not

Yawn.......... doesn't make it correct......did you Kickstart the flat earth thing because you read it in an old book....it must be correct...... right!!

The term Napoleon complex only exists as a result of British propaganda it's never been proven so you can pick anyone you like and claim that it applies to them because it's all bullshit.

Manlet confirmed.

How about Matt Serra basically living off that upset against GSP since 07'. He was THE manlet until the rematch when order was restored. Ah good times.

Fun fact: Napoleon was actually of average height but the British started the perception that he was short as propaganda.

Actually tall for the era, just surrounded by even taller Prussian guards.

The whole idea of a Napoleon Complex is a strange one. Shorter men are more likely to be agreeable than taller men.

Back