Fighters who've inspired you to train in MMA.

wanted to learn how to do shit like this

234217.gif

None. They offered karate and judo at school when I was in 5th grade and my parents forced me to take it. I hated it, but all of my friends were in it too so most of us stuck with it and that same school let us in for free after.... well until we were 16 anyway

Peter Aerts got me into kickboxing. Well, I was already training KB but Aerts and the golden K1 era made me love that even more.

Guys like Saenchai made me realize that there is so much fun to have training muay thai too.

Same. Literally the reason why I became interested in MMA at all and then began training kickboxing.
I was just wrestling early, then I saw pride, when he headkicked wandy, I was only 10 but after that I habitually watched any event possible. Then started training at 14, now I'm a 2-0 ammy, all thanks to his marvelous kicking ability

As soon as I saw anderson choke out chael after getting his ass beat for 5 rounds I new that was something I had to learn. Funny looking back at it now knowing Silva was the striker and chael the grappler.

I was just wrestling early, then I saw pride, when he headkicked wandy, I was only 10 but after that I habitually watched any event possible. Then started training at 14, now I'm a 2-0 ammy, all thanks to his marvelous kicking ability
Keep me/us updated on your MMA career brother. Good luck.

Keep me/us updated on your MMA career brother. Good luck.
Thanks so much man .I'm currently taking a little break due to the birth of my first child, but I'll definitely be around the forum when I give it another go

jcvd11.jpg
Made me all warm and fuzzy about martial arts and later on mma!

Thanks so much man .I'm currently taking a little break due to the birth of my first child, but I'll definitely be around the forum when I give it another go

Best wishes on everything bro, kick ass and don't forget about us when you get famous...

Wait... Scratch that, this place is crazy.

@Arkridge I think this guy needs a purple name

Conor. He’s so cool. My biggest inspiration ever. Because of him I get up every single morning and scream like this:

{<Mcgoat}

Back