Fighter's who's excitement is overrated.

Yeah, I am. If you're opponent refuses to walk straight at you, you have to create openings and opportunities. Not just cry about it after.
Found the Kalib Starnes fan. Nick should have create openings and opportunities like nate quarry did.

70jgnr.jpg

Nick Diaz. His 3 most high profile fights, he lost all of them, inflicted no damage and failed to make the fights exciting.
esp rogan calling him a world class fighter

I'm a fan of Diaz among many other fighters but I'm definitely not a fan of ignorant fan bases.

Who is Diaz 2 or 3 best career wins again?
I doubt u know anything about any names, tbh

Stephen Thompson, many make him out to be some fun exciting striker. But I find him to be a complete and utter bore. He just does point fighting, I hate it, I hate his point fighting. Many of his fights are unwatchable to me.

Felder? Really? And DJ arm-barred a guy in mid-air after he tossed him up there his last fight. Cut these men some slack dude
That fight with DJ was utterly boring until the armbar, nobody remembers a second of that fight.

Felder is boring because he keeps throwing same combos, spins and gets angry when he eats a shot so he spins some more. Awesome guy, some awesome finishes too but very predictable and kinda boring if he doesn't finish fights.

She's only potentially exciting when she's facing cans, she seems to be able to crush them pretty well. Thankfully there're plenty to choose from at 125lbs :D
Exciting ? No , But she schooled the sherdog goat Holly Holm while being outssized by at least 15 pound , Also got robbed in amanda monkeyface nunes fight . So she doesnt just beat cans

How did I know this was gonna be a Holloway thread. What's it with these Holloway bashing threads either calling him boring or over rated?

i remember fitch used to gets cheers from the crowd but always put every1 to sleep. he really had it easy for being such a boring fuck

I like jessica andrade but her striking bores the hell out of me, watching her throw one combo the entire fight with tecia torres and joanna was painful to watch. Even though she's a fucking savage.

Diaz Bros and Anderson Silva.

For the Diaz Bros they need opponents who will stand and bang almost exclusively to be exciting. Their opponent goes for a takedown and they just fight lazy off their backs and complain about the decisions. Their opponent fights measured on the feet and doesn't get drawn into a brawl they either get blown out a la Thompson or have a boring ass fight where they can't close the distance with footwork a la Conor/Nate 2, GSP/Nick, and many others.

Anderson has some great finishes but also some of the most boring fights there are. Anderson/Leites, Anderson/Maia, Anderson/Bisping, Anderson/Diaz, and that's just in the UFC. It's like at times he just loses all killer instinct whatsoever and is content to ride out a decision, even one he is not winning like Bisping.

Back