Fighters who wear their shorts ripped on the sides...

Blackjack

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
look like they're wearing skirts! Why do they do that?

Presumably because they restrict mobility less.

For fighters that like to throw high kicks, but don't like tights.

Those are the skilled fighters. Need the extra mobility for high kicks, active guard etc

Firstly they're not ripped; they're made like that; more mobility for kicks

stupid. Just fight in Conor/GSP like tights. Less restrictive and don't have shit getting in the way. Also, shorts allow your opponent to grab something.

I've been telling @MonstaAJ for years to go the tights route but he just won't listen.

Aside from the mobility thing I think it's pretty stylist. Samurai outfits kinda look like skirts too.

Speaking from personal experience, long and lanky legs make it difficult to find a size that fits perfectly. One size too big, fight/training shorts are literally parachutes; one size too small, they restrict movement and turns into a thong when crouching or kicking. I cut my shorts only halfway though.

Speaking from personal experience, long and lanky legs make it difficult to find a size that fits perfectly. One size too big, fight/training shorts are literally parachutes; one size too small, they restrict movement and turns into a thong when crouching or kicking. I cut my shorts only halfway though.
I do this with my jorts and cargo shorts. I do it because i have really nice thighs. Like a Puerto Rican chick

Back