Fighters who talked the most trash and got destroyed and looked like fools after

I don't believe a 170lb twink of a man has the physical strength to inflict that much damage by squeezing someone's jaw. Show me one example of this happening in any other fight. I have seen female bodybuilders at my gym who I'd be more worried about having me in that position.

LOL you have no idea about anything MMA, apparently...

If Conor didn't tap he would have a wired jaw, 100%.

I don't believe a 170lb twink of a man has the physical strength to inflict that much damage by squeezing someone's jaw. Show me one example of this happening in any other fight. I have seen female bodybuilders at my gym who I'd be more worried about having me in that position. I think Connor tapped early for the record but he was obviously gassed as fuck and it would likely have transitioned to a more damaging position if he had held out.

tumblr_mg038xWNXS1s21l7no1_400.gif

To stay on topic, bisping vs GSP, and that one bellator Irish kid who ended up getting like Spartan kicked into the face before he got finished. Can't remember the names. Freaking 4:40 a.m. for me.

"Im gonna come in there, undetected, and I'm gonna knock you out. [...] Conceive, belive, achive"
Gets knocked the fk out.
Still salty
<28>

That's a worse position than Connor was in but point taken.

Also, Khabib would have ripped his arm out of his socket in the 2nd round if Conor wasn't a cheating bitch.

Remember when Khabib grabbed that kimura and yelled "HEY DANA!!!"

He was about to tear that boy's arm off, then Conor started cheating, throwing illegal knees and pulling his shorts like a bitch.

That's a worse position than Connor was in as that guy literally got under his neck and was applying upward pressure but point taken.

Its literally the same thing, he's applying pressure to the jaw and broke his jaw.

You're new to this aren't you. <45>

[QUOTE="joyce hacie, post: 145743667, member: 552193" is because he is because he got his ass beat badly in the sport.
Pathetic.[/QUOTE]
Ahh, breh, seriously? He got two belts at the same time, which is the hardest thing to do in the sport. He beat everyone the UFC ever threw at him besides Khabib, but everyone gets trashed by Khabib at LW, especially a featherweight. Why do I feel that if Max got smeshed by Khabib the same rhetoric would not be happening, and Conor smeshed Max worse than Khabib smashed him.

Yeah! bet he is crying all the way to the bank lol You think he would still be rich, popular and successful if he was not like that?

Not a fool. Wanted to make money, have the lovers and haters obsessed with him to be successful. Not a fool! Just clever!

Khabib stomped his team and Colon did fooken nuttin

Its possible to be a rich fool

Shit talking being an act wasn’t a disqualifying criteria, so McGregor is a legit answer.

I don't believe a 170lb twink of a man has the physical strength to inflict that much damage by squeezing someone's jaw. Show me one example of this happening in any other fight. I have seen female bodybuilders at my gym who I'd be more worried about having me in that position. I think Connor tapped early for the record but he was obviously gassed as fuck and it would likely have transitioned to a more damaging position if he had held out.

But I thought he tapped so quickly because his life was in danger?

Those chin locks are brutal you know...

Ah...so you are trying to troll....
I didnt use any caps (ex. CAPS), and no exclamation points (ex !!!).
Come to think of it..i didnt use any profanity either.
So...where does the anger come in?
<45>

Whats also interesting is that i posted one photo of connor getting murdered in response to your comment and you immediately went to the Jose Aldo and im angry attacks <Lmaoo>
BTW, Aldo is irrelevant and has been for a very long time...but this guy isnt:

Khabib Nurmagomedov

For the record, Jon Jones and GSP = Most likely Goats.
Regardless...Conor has talked more shit than even Chael.
And, id say this last fight, was, by far the most humiliating for conor.
See..at least in the diaz fight...conor barely won...and the second fight...was choked out in the first one tho.
But this fight?
Conor was raped...and all that shit talking meant absolutely nothing and couldnt save conor from that mauling.
Its really embarrassing.

Youre trying too hard.
Funny as to how even other people are even calling you out on your post....<45>
Calling me out?
Hahahahaha
Its the internet bro, do you actually this makes you tough?
And my original post was about Aldo, did you forget how this conversation started already?
If hes so irrelevant why did it bother you so much?
Or are you one of those people that just sat around all day obsessing and being angry over Conor?
Its just entertainment bro, best not to take it so seriously

Conor and Ronda, those two will be difficult to beat.
Also Joanna jzfzfzffafzfag

Joanna Jedrzejczyk vs Rose

It's who talked the most trash. Joanna didn't say much about Rose before the fight. She just said that she's not a champion material and that she is mentally weak. That part turned out to be true. She also said that she will fuck her up. That part wasn't true at all :) :) :)

People got really butthurt about the staredown and Joanna touching Rose's face.

Back