Fighters who talked the most trash and got destroyed and looked like fools after

joyce hacie

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I think Khabib and Conor might be #1 of all time considering all the trash talked,

any other examples of this happening?

Conor vs. Nate
Conor vs Mayweather
Conor vs. Khabib

So, yeah. Conor is greatest fool of all time.

IztuiqM.gif

Conor vs. Nate
Conor vs Mayweather
Conor vs. Khabib

So, yeah. Conor is greatest fool of all time.

Yeah! bet he is crying all the way to the bank lol You think he would still be rich, popular and successful if he was not like that?

Not a fool. Wanted to make money, have the lovers and haters obsessed with him to be successful. Not a fool! Just clever!

Yeah! bet he is crying all the way to the bank lol You think he would still be rich, popular and successful if he was not like that?

Not a fool. Wanted to make money, have the lovers and haters obsessed with him to be successful. Not a fool! Just clever!
The only reason you guys are talking about his out of MMA exploits is because he is because he got his ass beat badly in the sport.

Pathetic.

This is way to logical and difficult for posters to understand.

They really think Conor acts like his persona in real life when interacting with family and fans

Joanna's "boogie woman" thing is the only correct answer

"Georges, I'm going to go to the death," Penn said. "I'm going to try to kill you and I'm not joking about this."

BJ-Penn.jpg

Jose Aldo with his jester poster and then getting clowned in 13 seconds

They really think Conor acts like his persona in real life when interacting with family and fans

When you were at his house this weekend, he told you it was all an act. Got it.

Sq9q.gif

Conor doesn’t have a “persona” He is who he is and like a normally person he shows many different sides to his personality depending on his mood. He came to Liverpool last year I think and went on a 3 day bender in some random house in Huyton.

The only reason you guys are talking about his out of MMA exploits is because he is because he got his ass beat badly in the sport.

Pathetic.

LOL whatever! He is playing a character! You think he is like that in real life? He does what needs to be done so he does not have to worry financially after he retires, like most man fighters struggle to do!

That's why he is clever! And that's why I understand what he does.

Conor doesn’t have a “persona” He is who he is and like a normally person he shows many different sides to his personality depending on his mood. He came to Liverpool last year I think and went on a 3 day bender in some random house in Huyton.

Fighters have said he is like a different person off camera! Fighters have said back stage he will just stand there staring at a wall. This is called getting into character! Even aldo mentioned he is a different person off camera.

LOL whatever! He is playing a character! You think he is like that in real life? He does what needs to be done so he does not have to worry financially after he retires, like most man fighters struggle to do!

That's why he is clever! And that's why I understand what he does.
We don't know what he's like in real life. If he was playing a character to sell more ppv's than he deserves the backlash because that's the price of talking trash to make money and getting humiliated after. Get off his dick already it's disgusting.

Back