Fighters who people call Legends, but you think aren’t.

Noobs really thik MMA is like a decade old? WTF? Don't you even google that shit anymore? Try 648 BC dumbass. So yea you can have legends in a sport that is over 2000 years old. Think Arrhichion (Ἀρριχίων) of Phigalia the first MMA legend.

I'm not surprised dumb motherfuckers.

Dude was overrated and fought a bunch of cans. I remember telling my servant that once, and dare he disagree that I would flog him in public. The ungrateful bastard is lucky that I was even teaching him how to read.

From the UFC Hall of Fame, it would be Pat, Maurice Smith (WTF), Serra, Faber, Roussey

From the people's point of view, well, who are the legends?
BJ
GSP
Silva
Chuck
Tito
Fedor
Randleman
Nog
Royce
Randy
Cro Cop
Hendo
Bas
Reem
Shogun
Vitor

Last edited:
Diaz brothers are aging hip hoppers
That's about it

During his broadcasts, i forget who it is, but they mentioned him being a legend of the sport etc
He's not a legend cause of an amazing untouchable run. He's a legend cause he's a former champ, is of the pioneering era, and went on the head one of the worlds best mma gyms during it's time in Miletich Fighting System that spawned multiple world champions. Those guys recognize that kind of vast contribution to the sport on more than one front.

Diego Sanchez..
200.gif

conner, the diaz bros , gsp, and pettis
You don’t consider the guy with like 7 straight defenses a legend? Did you confuse the question with “guys you don’t personally like”?

<{hughesimpress}>

The name that comes to mind is Ken Shamrock

He was the first traditional champ, has wins over Maurice Smith, Bas, Severn, draws with Oleg and Royce are only because they didn't have judges, he won those fights.

Just because he is old and poor and fought like crap against Kimbo doesn't take away from his accomplishments.

Why don't you think he's a legend?

He was the first traditional champ, has wins over Maurice Smith, Bas, Severn, draws with Oleg and Royce are only because they didn't have judges, he won those fights.

Just because he is old and poor and fought like crap against Kimbo doesn't take away from his accomplishments.

Why don't you think he's a legend?
for sure he´s not a legend coz of Hoyce 2, though...

From the UFC Hall of Fame, it would be Pat, Maurice Smith (WTF), Serra, Faber, Roussey

From the people's point of view, well, who are the legends?
BJ
GSP
Silva
Chuck
Tito
Fedor
Randleman
Nog
Royce
Randy
Cro Cop
Hendo
Bas
Reem
Shogun
Vitor

I like randleman and really dont want to disrespect the guy, but how do you think he's a legend and laugh at Maurice being one? They both have terrible records but held UFC gold and have really good wins. From the same era.

Pat Miletich was a far greater champ with multiple defenses and also made other contributions to the sport aside from fighting, including training Hughes.

Again, I dont want to crap on Kevin at all, but if you think he's a legend....the bar is a bit low.

Back