Fighters who if you play their game you lose every time but if you play yours, you win

Anderson went into a striking battle with him.

Well yea that was special circumstances wasn't it? Going up in weight to fight one of the greatest strikers of all time. He'd have a hard time against Whittaker and Romero too. I meant in his weight class.

But who else stood infront of silva and mocked him the way diaz did. Still one of the craziest things i've seen in an MMA fight.

Wonderboy. The obvious choice.

Anyone really willing to play into his gameplan 90% of the time will have 0 success. But on a similar level if things aren't going his way he almost never has a plan b or answer for it.
woodley won 2x

Pre Jackson-Wink Platinum Mike

Diaz brothers, but their game is pretty specific; which is both guys standing in the pocket trading headshots.

If you incorporate kicks, distance, footwork, defense or any kind of strategy into your striking, then you've left the Diaz wheelhouse.

CM PUNK in the WWE
1495117515_cm-punk-wwe.jpg

Diaz Bros if you go hard for the KO and get drawn into a slugfest.

I would say Palhares before Belcher tooled him on the ground and almost caught that twister.
That was something else. Is Belcher really that good? How did this happen

Cormier

don't play happy hands and engage in the clinch. He has had success with Jones, Gus, Stipe, and Rumble all in the clinch. You need to keep distance and utilize kicks

That was something else. Is Belcher really that good? How did this happen

I don't know. But Palhares was shredding knees left and right at the time. He went on to submit both Jon Fitch and Jake fucking Shields. Truly an impressive feat.

I know Belcher was underrated but handling Palhares on the ground like that is next level.

Nick Diaz and I hate to admit it... but Rampage. If you wrestlefuck either of em you're probably going to win

JDS knocked the shit out of Mark Hunt standing

Sorry guy

Moment of theyr career was more important than match up style

I think prime Hunt defeat prime JDS standing, but JDS win it if he remember it's mma and not kickboxing

This guy will have outboxed anybody
And will have lost to anything else lol
upload_2018-7-19_22-25-14.jpeg

Back