Fighters who have aged poorly

Tank
latest
4144b8a4fcceab2ffa8511bef79b755d.jpg

WTF, is Tank wearing a wig?

Mikey Burnett, only 41 years old. You might remember him from TUF when he looked 50 at age 30.

OO.jpg

is that really him? steroids, smoking, fast food, general unhealthy lifestyle.

he looks horrible.

Almost the same age has Nathan Drake and looks almost as old as Nathan. Imagine that. Nog was never handsome, he is just much uglier from beatings.

Why did he changed so dramatically ?
Had surgery to remove scar tissue that built up over the years plus they fixed his nose which would from what I remember was giving him problems breathing wise when he fought and would break often

Rockhold could pick up 20 year olds if he wanted to, aged terribly please.

I'd say Bisping, well not so much natural aging but he has loads of scar tissue and his wonky eye makes him look like a villian out of a bond film.

Wand use to look mean, now he looks like a transexual.

For me it goes to this guy, he is maybe what 31, 32 here ? he looks at least late 30's..that's what a career of 60+ mma fights, amateur boxing and wrestling bouts, plus endless amounts of hard sparring does to you.

20131104055638_1DX_8913.JPG
Old doesn't = ugly. You can pick up on 20 year old in your 30s. It's easier than you'd think. I'd say he aged about average if not slightly good for a white guy. Joe riggs looks at least 40 I think.

Well, I didn't know any better, I'd say that years of constant intense physical training, frequent musculoskeletal injury, and getting hit in the head, ages people faster.

Almost the same age has Nathan Drake and looks almost as old as Nathan. Imagine that. Nog was never handsome, he is just much uglier from beatings.
I meant Nathan Drake...

at the end of Uncharted 4hqdefault.jpg

brb applying lotion to my face immediately after reading this entire thread

Yeah, Joe Riggs is Mount Rushmore for sure.

Also, there's a difference between going bald and aging in the face fast. When your hair goes, you get a good 13 years added on to your looks. JDS would look young if he still had his hair.
Guys like Nog and Silva have truly aged not good. Nog was a good looking cat when he was younger

But also:
I can't tell for sure what's in TS's mind, but I would tend to guess that there's an implicit message that some fighters aged a lot quicker because of being professional mma fighters.

Now, steroid allegations aside, which might make you go bald a tad quicker, it's not like someone becomes bald at 30yo, instead of at 45yo, because of MMA.

Kevin Randleman didn't age well.

Too soon?

gina carano. she gained 50 pounds

Still wood, and I can't wood at all.
Anyway, it all went to the boobs, do you guys care?

When I say "aged poorly" I don't mean athletic skill.. Which fighters look drastically older than they actually are

Luke Rockhold:
used to be aesthetic and youthful
View attachment 205031
View attachment 205035

now he's only 33 and looks like Nathan drake in Uncharted 4View attachment 205037
View attachment 205217

Gimme at any age!!
{<tongue}

Back