Fighters who don't know how to take an L

michael chiesa not in the OP. u blind, bro?
I know that bud, you said really good fighters hate losing, and I made a light hearted stab at some humour by insinuating Chiesa wasn't a good fighter and therefore shouldn't be as much of a whiny bitch as he seems to be.

My bad.

Cormier acted completely salty both times he lost to Jones.
Yeah not really. He was sad, especially the second time. Because he put in everything he had and came up short. He didn't seem mad until he found out Jones was on peds when he "beat" him.

You're right about the scorecards, I saw unofficial ones that had it differently. I do like how McGregor landed a higher percentage of strikes then Pacquiao.

But yeah, why ignore the rest of my post?

I didn't care about the rest of your post and while that stat may seem impressive it's only true because Floyd wasn't the least bit worried about getting hit by Conor and stood toe to toe with him.

For the record it was a fun fight to watch and I personally gave Conor the first 3 Rds with 4 being debateable.

Tito “my L7 and L5 are broken and couldn’t train right but I did it for the FANS!” Ortiz

Diaz brothers “I won that fight!” (These guys take the cake when it comes to sore losers.)

A few of the Gracie’s.

I feel like most fighters are. It probably goes along with that competitive nature.

You're right about the scorecards, I saw unofficial ones that had it differently. I do like how McGregor landed a higher percentage of strikes then Pacquiao.

But yeah, why ignore the rest of my post?
He only landed more than Manny because Floyd was staying away from Manny while standing right in front of Connor daring him to hurt him.

Back