Fighters who don't know how to take an L

hqdefault.jpg
That picture made me legitimately lol

Mcgregor, gets a dubious victory in a rematch with Nate then leaves mma to fight an old retired arthritic ridden man who he actually thinks he's beating, when he loses again he spends the next few years on Instagram and fb hurling insults at active fighters before attacking a bus while coked out of his head. He's never been the same man since nate choked him out.
Fucking pathetic virgin post for so many reasons.

You're right Conor has never been the same since the first Nate fight. Hes about 100 mil richer so his life is certainly different.

You fucking retards hate this man so much you literally make up bullshit to justify your disdain

Inb4 HURDURR UR JUST A NUT HUGGER

I like how you neglect to mention how he beat Alvarez, who all the haters said was going wrestlefuck him.

The scorecards had Mayweather, who is one of the best boxers of all time, at 5 rounds and McGregor at 4.

Where's the failed drug test showing he was coked out of his mind?

Since Nate choked him out he:
-Avenged that loss
-Won a second belt
-Fought one of the best boxers ever, going 4 rounds to Mayweathers 5 before the finish
-was listed as one of the most financially successful athletes of the year

How exaclty was he never the same again?

2 judges gave him 1 round and 1 gave him 3 which makes it 6-3 at best and Mayweather only threw like 6 punches a round for the first 3 rounds. This fight was nothing but Floyd playing and erasing all the myth the casuals had about him in the process, now all they will remember him as is the guy that stood toe to toe, being the obvious harder hitter and walking down then stopping the MMA fighter with the apparent "1 punch death touch." Genius really

You Conor fans are funny

Always triggered by truth

Your hero is a fake

There it is. The exact retardism I'm talking about. Dare to point out retard autistic level hatred, and you must be a nuthugger or worshiper of the person they hate.

It's so fucking played out and sad on this forum. This is the worst time period EVER for the heavies in sherdog.

If Conor is a fake then please explain what Mendes, Holloway, Aldo, and Eddie are.

Oh wait, I forgot you are a retard so you will just make up excuses for every single one of Conors wins.

Rocksalt.

Big Nogs big book of excuses is pretty funny too.

<mma3>

"To me, I have always been the champion. I lost that fight because of a fluke. I know I could win in a rematch. I knew I would be champion again. It's not my fault that McGregor is a coward, that he was never champion. I don't see myself losing to anyone in this weight class ... or any other."

Well he was promised an immediate re-match after the fight and then another after beating Frankie's ass for the interm and never ended up getting either so I could see why he would be a little salty.

He didn't act like this after the Hollaway loses so I don't think he qualifies here.

Yeah. Although I do still think he won that fight.

Benson 2? He definitely won't that fight. He acted like that after Benson 1 and Aldo aswell though when those were both clear loses.

Well he was promised an immediate re-match after the fight and then another after beating Frankie's ass for the interm and never ended up getting either so I could see why he would be a little salty.

He didn't act like this after the Hollaway loses so I don't think he qualifies here.
I understand being upset about the lack of rematch, I would likely feel the same in his shoes. The "I am still the champion" part that he preached about constantly is what I am referring to. It demonstrated a strong dose of denial and poor sportmanship.

I understand being upset about the lack of rematch, I would likely feel the same in his shoes. The "I am still the champion" part that he preached about constantly is what I am referring to. It demonstrated a strong dose of denial and poor sportmanship.

Fair enough. I love Aldo but to be honest even I had a hard time trying to justify where he was coming from there.

I mean I sort of get it, basically the whole fight consisted of them both doing the same thing. They both threw and both landed a nasty hook but unfortunately for Jose his landed on Conor's eye and Conor's landed on his chin. They didn't really have a true battle showcasing both there skills and heart proving who truly is the better more versatile MMAist but there is no doubt on that night he was beaten.

I still kind of wish they both landed clean on the chin and it ended in a 13 second double KO, that would have been the most epic title fight finish in combat sports history plus we would have seen the re-match.

Currently:
Chris Weidman
Gus

All time:
Tie between
Johnny Hendricks and Tim Kennedy

Aldo?

He took his losses fine from Holloway. He just really wanted another shot at McGregor which is understandable. Honestly if anyone truly believes Aldo can't take a L McGregor can't take one either. He refused to fight anyone not named Nate Diaz after he lost.

There it is. The exact retardism I'm talking about. Dare to point out retard autistic level hatred, and you must be a nuthugger or worshiper of the person they hate.

It's so fucking played out and sad on this forum. This is the worst time period EVER for the heavies in sherdog.

If Conor is a fake then please explain what Mendes, Holloway, Aldo, and Eddie are.

Oh wait, I forgot you are a retard so you will just make up excuses for every single one of Conors wins.

Good lawd, all your cuck ass does is post about McTicklefists and run to his defense LOL

Cat Zingano.

goes into hiding for years and talks shit like she deserves shots at good fighters

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back