Fighters who don't know how to take an L

Penn and Hendricks lost iffy decisions (Penn to Edgar, Hendricks to GSP and Lawler) and their careers took nose dives afterwards.

tenor.gif

jon-jones.jpg

<mma1>

Rockhold might be the worst. You’d think Victor robbed him at gunpoint after they fought.

Anderson Silva's fanbase... Still salty 5 years after the fact.

Mcgregor, gets a dubious victory in a rematch with Nate then leaves mma to fight an old retired arthritic ridden man who he actually thinks he's beating, when he loses again he spends the next few years on Instagram and fb to hurling insults at active fighters before attacking a bus while coked out of his head. He's never been the same man since nate choked him out.

I literally came here to check if someone could pull some gymnastics to try and add McGregor to this list.

this is blatant picking and choosing lol

got a "dubious" rematch...in what way was it dubious? lol he also went on to destroy the LW champ after that rematch, he fought the best boxer in recent memory without having a professional boxing match under his belt and didnt completely embarass himself doing so, hes goofed off and taken time off for sure...its shitty that he has because he is great to watch fight but at the same time...guy has done what probably no one else on the planet can do....he took his loss to Nate like a man and immediately got back on the horse and went at it again, thats not someone that cant take a loss lol
I’m no huge Conor fan but I’ll def give him that fact. He didn’t need to fight short notice Nate. He got the L and bounced back for the rematch where he could have just as easily (and almost did) lose again.

Mcgregor, gets a dubious victory in a rematch with Nate then leaves mma to fight an old retired arthritic ridden man who he actually thinks he's beating, when he loses again he spends the next few years on Instagram and fb to hurling insults at active fighters before attacking a bus while coked out of his head. He's never been the same man since nate choked him out.

I like how you neglect to mention how he beat Alvarez, who all the haters said was going wrestlefuck him.

The scorecards had Mayweather, who is one of the best boxers of all time, at 5 rounds and McGregor at 4.

Where's the failed drug test showing he was coked out of his mind?

Since Nate choked him out he:
-Avenged that loss
-Won a second belt
-Fought one of the best boxers ever, going 4 rounds to Mayweathers 5 before the finish
-was listed as one of the most financially successful athletes of the year

How exaclty was he never the same again?

Mcgregor, gets a dubious victory in a rematch with Nate then leaves mma to fight an old retired arthritic ridden man who he actually thinks he's beating, when he loses again he spends the next few years on Instagram and fb hurling insults at active fighters before attacking a bus while coked out of his head. He's never been the same man since nate choked him out.

Annoying thing is, he's still the richest mma fighter in history.

3X4p4Pc8_400x400.jpg

latest

maxresdefault.jpg

Some people need to put their big boy/girl boots on and learn to deal with the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune like adults.

Stipe dared to say 1/10th of what any fighter would say in the same circumstance, things already being widely mentioned by forum-dwellers and columnists alike....but because saying anything at all stood out in contrast from his usual close-mouthed demeanor, you make him lead your hit parade. For shame, Ghost—you truly are in the dark on this one.

3X4p4Pc8_400x400.jpg

latest

maxresdefault.jpg

Some people need to put their big boy/girl boots on and learn to deal with the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune like adults.

I think you have issues.
Miocic congratulated DC and didn't refuse to accept he lost.
He merely wants a rematch which makes a lot more sense than bringing an actor that does not have a win in quite a few years and last was suspended for PED use.

If you can't see his logic, you are just a braindead hater.

Mcgregor, gets a dubious victory in a rematch with Nate then leaves mma to fight an old retired arthritic ridden man who he actually thinks he's beating, when he loses again he spends the next few years on Instagram and fb hurling insults at active fighters before attacking a bus while coked out of his head. He's never been the same man since nate choked him out.

Hahahahaha. Here’s a tissue for you...

<mma1>

"I really do believe I'm still undefeated because being defeated is a choice.”

I really do believe that Santa Clause is real because presents keep appearing under my Christmas trees.

I really do believe I can pick up an airplane with my bare hands because I see them floating in the sky all of the time.

I really do think I could get the highest level of academic degree in any subject in record time because I'm always right. I'm always right about everything.

I love some Frankie, but he can get pretty salty. Where’s the gif of him throwing his hat?

Actually it sounds like Ronda has been taking an L from multiple people in the UFC so I don't know why she is in this list tbh

Back