Fighters UFC tries to promote

Young lion Erick Silva
Don't sleep on the hot young prospect

He's the swarthy Josh Hartnett we need

Chrissy Blair doesn't mouth the words "he's hot" during a fighters weigh in to anyone.....except maybe Lorenzo and Dana and probably Lorenzo's brother

I agree in the UFC not promoting the Asian fighters enough though. They should heavily promote Choi and Korean Zombie for the Korean market and Jingling Like for the Chinese market
UFC should take a book out of PRIDE'S page on how to market asian fighters

But Dana is on that Luke rockhold level of delusion and ego(i.e. admitting PRIDE could do something better than UFC)
So that's probably a lost cause for now

DHK, Lim and KZ are good looking guys and should be marketed extensively.....not risking their image by fighting Tyron Woodley in fucking china

If Justin Gaethje can get himself a fight against a top name he's gonna gather a huge following. Gaethje vs Nate Diaz would be awesome but Nate would never take that fight.

Sage and Paige are the best looking but I doubt either will fight for too long. They don't want to mess up their good looks. Try will try to pull a Roger Huerta and get into acting/modeling probably.
Agreed. They're two textbook cases of people who get favors they haven't earned in life, and the people doing it, like Dana, think they're helping them but end up actually destroying their character and making them mentally weak and shallow, and thus flashes in the pan. Sage tapping out to that half-assed choke was no coincidence.

Platinum is too real for the casuals. Lando is too quiet, doesn't talk enough shit.

VanZant is just an attention whore, can't fight for shit. Derrick Lewis has a low ceiling but is a cool guy. Hall just isn't reliable and is a salty fucker sometimes.

I'd say Kevin Lee or Just Gaethje - but Gaethje will more than likely remain a hardcore favorite.

*weeks

Gaethje has a really good chance to become a PPV draw:
Hardcore fans love him because we have been watching him at WSOF and we will be rooting for him because of that
Casual fans should love his fighting style, in some way he could become in the next Chuck Lidell with that style of fighting

Many of those fighters especially Perry and Lando are promoting themselves. UFC will usually start promoting fighters that are good at doing it themselves.

How could TS left out the biggest prospect in ufc ??

20140204113030_erick_silva.JPG
Seen this joke made a lot this week.....

.....and it's still as funny as it ever was!!

Back