Fighters that you simply can't appreciate skillwise

Cybro Justino

Nothing like juicing up to be more manly to beat up smaller women!

Another guy that came to mind is Machida. Former champion and supposedly one of the LHW greats. Also, a respectful and cool guy. Something is extremely off putting and i can't see why he is considered so good.

People keep writing about Artem Lobov being the GOAT on here....what do they see that I don't?

*holds chin, scratches head*

He is one of the greatest at not being cut from the UFC Roster. Just behind Burkman.

Bisping. I feel like he's just Pop-Pop-Run, rinse and repeat. He doesn't stick out as particularly fast, athletic, powerful or diverse in his striking, but somehow it's been mostly effective. I feel MMA has to evolve to a point where guys like him get slaughtered before it can truly be taken seriously. Cardio, scrambling ability and some straight punches shouldn't be enough to be a successful MMA fighter.

Woodley, Benson Henderson, Clay Guida....

Tony Ferguson

He is tough as nails and is a good scrambler/creative grappler. I'm not impressed with his technical skills.

Agreed with Benson, he's good, but it doesn't make me want to see him win.

Tony Ferg always takes a beating before he wears people out with his chin. Hell, even Kikuno schooled him standing for the first minute and landed huge shots. Once that chin is gone, so is he. Let the shitstorm begin, lol
No shitstorm to be had. You're right

Back