S

• Thread starter Deleted member 500785
  • Start date
I think Dan Hangman ramped up his inner psychopath back at 155

Plus Tony "made that recovery my bitch" Ferguson

Not a psychopath but Cruz is a bit strange for sure. When he talks, it does not sound genuine at all.

Ferg is just a weirdo, pretty sure hanging with Edgy doesn't help.

Rousimar Palhares...

Alexsander Emilienko

I think you're confusing Narcissists, Sociopaths and Psychopaths. There's an overlap, but they're not the same thing. Lots of fighters certainly might contain traits of narcissism, or even sociopath, but psychopaths are rare. Approx 1% of the population is a 'Psychopath', and only 1% of them are the types that kill.

There's an easy way to gauge, have them take the Hare Test. I scored a 7, sadly...I'm not one.

Jones and Anderson to a lesser extent. The only two I can think of at the moment.

Most of the other fighters mentioned before in this thread are socially awkward or people that aren't very bright.

Others are just bad at being cool, like DC.

Most of the people answering this question will think psychopath, sociopath and narcissist are all synonymous or interchangeable. The last lecture I watched recently on this topic, the doctor in it was quoted as saying she believed 10-15 percent of all people are psychopaths. So find out how big the roster is and you'll be able to work it out.

Conor haunts over half of Sherdoggers dreams.

2F27A21600000578-0-image-a-43_1449534927643.jpg

Any grown man making soy face does haunt my dreams. It's the fall of the west.

Back