Fighters that have been KO'd but has a resurrected chin

tB9Uzwg.gif

And then..
Johny_Hendricks_vs._Robbie_Lawler_6.gif

1.gif

That first one reminded me of Rick Flair lol
GRfFgr3.gif

Stipe went from TKO’d falling over himself vs Struve to going 5 rounds with JDS, Hunt, and seemingly able to take a good shot again... I guess we will see next year for sure

Well Reem should have TKOd him as well

Jacare was my example until a year or so ago

in his first fight, he got KO'd by Macaco

Stipe went from TKO’d falling over himself vs Struve to going 5 rounds with JDS, Hunt, and seemingly able to take a good shot again... I guess we will see next year for sure

He got dropped by JDS and Overeem though.

GSP...got knocked by Serra, got head kicked by Condit took some shots from hendricks....

Lawler after 1 punch KO from Diaz. Took a beating from so many other guys including Melvin Manhoef who frickin' knocked out Mark Hunt!

Poirier got KO'ed by MJ....
then went to battle with Alvarez and Pettis.

Urijah Faber, Great chin! In all seriousness tho, after an early tko to Tyson Griffen he looked unstoppable until Mike brown. But he has never been put out cold so idk if he counts or not.

Lawler after 1 punch KO from Diaz. Took a beating from so many other guys including Melvin Manhoef who frickin' knocked out Mark Hunt!
The "beating" he took in that fight was to the body tho... Not the head. Hard to ko a guy with leg kicks.

T-Wood got slept bad by "Nate the Great"

I'm not sure if Woodley can take a bomb, we have yet to see him eat one against a power puncher

but he fights very smart and takes little punishment. Great fight IQ and smart with how he preserves his gas tank

Back