Fighters that have been KO'd but has a resurrected chin

John Cena

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Which fighters have be KO'd but now can eat bombs like nothing?

I can only think of KZ and Nate Diaz

Dos Anjos seemed to be chinny before he got a plate in his jaw.

Nick Diaz got KO'd early in his career.

Arlovski chin was gone then he resurected and gone again. Kinda like Jesus

tB9Uzwg.gif

And then..
Johny_Hendricks_vs._Robbie_Lawler_6.gif

1.gif

I'm on board with the Ngannou chin reset theory. Overeem's chin has been healed.

I'm on board with the Ngannou chin reset theory. Overeem's chin has been healed.
When Reem finishes his career in Japan and regains his Uberness he’ll have a Hunt like chin and fight into his mid-40’s

Michael Bisping hasn't been ktfo in a few years, so I guess that means something.

Dos Anjos seemed to be chinny before he got a plate in his jaw.
One KO loss to a known power puncher does not qualify as chinny. RDA having a weak chin is a misconception that everyone keeps repeating for whatever reason.

T-Wood got slept bad by "Nate the Great"

- Rampage after losing to Wandy twice in Pride
- Nick and Nate Diaz
- Robbie Lawler after getting KO'd by Nick is the best example though.

Whittaker is my number one example.

He looked very chinny in Welterweight, probably because of the weight cut. He was KOd by Wonderboy, rocked by McGree and even dropped by well, Colton Smith. That's why I found it very suprising that after moving to middleweight, he took shots from Clint Hester like it was nothing, and showed a really good chin since then - in a higher weight class.

Stipe went from TKO’d falling over himself vs Struve to going 5 rounds with JDS, Hunt, and seemingly able to take a good shot again... I guess we will see next year for sure

Back