Fighters that beat the UFC?

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Are there any fighters that fought in the UFC and won their fights but did not continue fighting?

I remember Logan Clark who won in the UFC when he was undefeated and then he stopped fighting in the UFC and went on to WEC and then lost here and there. But before he was on a roll but for some strange reason he did not continue with the UFC.

Just George, Bas was the only other fighter leave on a victory iirc.

Ben Askren

Everybody knows and apart from a few shills accepts that UFC ducked Funky.

Only fighter this can be said about.

Only the best...

giphy.gif

Frank Shamrock did in a sense. Never gave two fucks and kissed Dana's ass that's for sure

I misunderstood your question. Conor definitely beat the UFC. He is probably worth on the order of 60-70 million, and could quit tomorrow. Hed be the wealthiest fighter to ever compete. Notice I didnt say richest. He has amassed wealth. Legitimate, generational wealth for his family. Kudos!

Are there any fighters that fought in the UFC and won their fights but did not continue fighting?

I remember Logan Clark who won in the UFC when he was undefeated and then he stopped fighting in the UFC and went on to WEC and then lost here and there. But before he was on a roll but for some strange reason he did not continue with the UFC.

ben.gif

images.jpg

download.jpg

Phillip Miller.

If anyone remembers him.

That's who I was going to say.Pudgy little beast at the time lol.He wasn't very good but he was tough as hell.I think he was 16-0 too and retired,but I don't remember why.

That's who I was going to say.Pudgy little beast at the time lol.He wasn't very good but he was tough as hell.I think he was 16-0 too and retired,but I don't remember why.

If I recall correctly, he was supposed to fight Phil Baroni but they wanted to pay Baroni much more than Miller. So Phillips became disgruntled with the pay and decided to call it a day.

sak.jpg

Back