Fighters that beat a legend ... and didn't do much since

Stupid post. Diaz stood toe to toe with Anderson and clowned his ass.
Nick is my favorite fighter but he originally lost a unanimous decision. While I think the fight was closer than the scorecards indicate, Nick lost and the fight wsn't very good. He's lucky Silva tested positive.

Still haven't got over July 2013 I see. Damn man, it's been almost 5 years. That shit can't be healthy. You should probably get some therapy for that. NSAC helped by not allowing Vitor Belfort to cheat even though I am sure he still took something for the Weidman fight. Dude has been on some sort of PED since he was a teenager.

Keep up that unhealthy hate though bud! Lol
Well, at least I got past Silva vs. Weidman, right?
All in all I'm not the worst troll living in the past. Wink wink

And yeah, he's most likely being on PEDs for a long time, I see no problem on forbidding TRT as long as it's not on a shady moment 2 days prior to the UFC MW Championship fight with no prior notice any further.

You gotta have something with Weidman, geez.. In fact, I guess thanks to you I'm starting to hate Whineman. :(

ok

nate beat connor x2

since then he has done nothing but smoke weed

Dennis Siver after beating BJ Penn..

EDIT

bj-penn-dennis-siver-ufc-fight-night-1121.jpg
fuck me, BJ even lost to siver?
Kinda glad not to be a diehard fan anymore. Was never. Huge bj cam anyway.

Holly Holm
The guys who finished Gomi in Round 1.

Well, at least I got past Silva vs. Weidman, right?
All in all I'm not the worst troll living in the past. Wink wink

And yeah, he's most likely being on PEDs for a long time, I see no problem on forbidding TRT as long as it's not on a shady moment 2 days prior to the UFC MW Championship fight with no prior notice any further.

You gotta have something with Weidman, geez.. In fact, I guess thanks to you I'm starting to hate Whineman. :(
lol you hate Weidman because I an one of his 6 fans on Sherdog. Cool? You keep implying I am trolling but there is nothing trolling when you're defending a fighter you like against bullshit statements about said fighter. Tit for tat I suppose.

Mousasi/Gastelum/Souza beat Belfort and didn't do anything impressive later.

I'll go first:

Remember Brett Rogers? He was up and coming and people thought he was legits! He was 9-0 and undefeated and murked Arlovski in a 22 second match :eek:

giphy.gif

10-0 and goes on to fight Fedor, giving Fedor a tough fight .. or maybe Fedor was in decline as this would be Fedor's last win for a bit

Then Brett got beat by reem and went to lost most of his fights, and things really took a turn with legal issues

What happened to this man :eek: - his life went to hell

I'll just leave it at - go to Wikipedia and read up about the horrible legal issues and terrible things he did
Rameau Sokoudjou

KOd Lil Nog and Arona both in the 1st rnd, then subbed by Machida and never recovered. Is now a can.

Big Nog beat Randy and Schaub, but didn’t do much after that.

Cro Cop beating Barnett...he never beat an all time great heavyweight outside of Barnett.
Wrong again, pal ;)

He beat Barnett 3x, also Vovchanchyn and Colemam are all time greats.

Stipe now fights Cormier, so Cro Cop beat Wanderlei and Sakuraba.

Back