Fighters that are gamers?

I follow Mighty Mouse, Chris Weidman, Max Holloway, Rampage and Angela Hill on Twitch. There might be a few other fighters on there that I follow too, but can't think of them off the top of my head. I think MM is the only one who's really killing it on there, though. I've seen Max streaming too and he does alright, but MM is the only fighter who's also a big streamer on Twitch. I think Rampage does alright too, but I haven't caught him live yet.

I follow Mighty Mouse, Chris Weidman, Max Holloway, Rampage and Angela Hill on Twitch. There might be a few other fighters on there that I follow too, but can't think of them off the top of my head. I think MM is the only one who's really killing it on there, though. I've seen Max streaming too and he does alright, but MM is the only fighter who's also a big streamer on Twitch. I think Rampage does alright too, but I haven't caught him live yet.
Wow didn't know about all those other fighters on twitch. I started.watching MM on twitch bc I wanted to see MM real personality. He's kinda funny

Wow didn't know about all those other fighters on twitch. I started.watching MM on twitch bc I wanted to see MM real personality. He's kinda funny
One time I gave him a bit donation with a message. The message read: Wrong hole, Senpai. I was surprised when he read the message wrong. I thought he was more of a fanboy than that. :p

Johnny Hendricks is into Warcraft
Joe Rogan used to play quake and had pretty good aim.
Robert whitteker plays RuneScape

we talking fighters here

tumblr_o0x4anfUf11ry1rm7o4_r1_500.gif

Fighters don't want to mess with this beast

MM is another guy who is REALLY into it

The only one I know is DJ for the guys..

Ronda’s known to play, and JJ also had some shots of her on her social feeds playing.

I always felt that video games can be a good distraction for fighters due to the fact that, when you obsess too much about the combat sports and what your opponents say can make you anxious.

This is where video game comes in, unlike drinking or food, your not going to become overweight or diminished in ability and with strategy games, you kind of get a sense of strategies your own life as oppose to getting sucked in to the trash talks or fans/promoters bad mouthing you.

Which begs the question, are there fighters that are big in to video games?

I have heard Jens Pulver got addicted to World of Warcraft around 2006...
Demetrius Johnson is always the first that comes to mind. Also, after his big win, Devonte Smith said he games but had to stop gaming the night before his fight since he kept losing lol

Jessamyn Duke has a gaming channel on YouTube called "Okay Gamer"

Back