Fighters that admit they lost a fight aftr a Dec. win

Rampage vs Machida was the first one that came to my mind.
Cerrone knew he lost to Bendo when he got the decision victory, but he didn't admit it.

Rampage changed his tune after being able to go back and watch the Machida fight

BJ admitted it after his bs draw with Fitch. I thought it was admirable after that horrible decision

Forrest Griffin running out of the cage in the 3rd Tito fight was admitting defeat

diaz vs mchicken 2, you could see that look in colins eyes that he knew he didnt win shit

I think Condit said it after his "fight" with Diaz.
He didn't

Also
4bm1GnZ.png

Only retards scored that fight for Diaz.

Rampage did it vs Machida as well, the bloke is pure class
He did, but then he later backtracked. FWIW Rampage was right - he won two 'nothing' rounds and then Machida had a great third round. Under the Unified Rules that's a win for Rampage.

One that I remember was Struve vs Buentello. Struve won a decision but said during the post-fight interview that he thought the fight should have been a draw. He was pretty gracious about it. Struve is a good dude.

Bas Rutten admitted he lost to Randleman, for the HW title no less.

Bas Rutten admitted he lost to Randleman, for the HW title no less.
He said it was really close decision, I have heard Bas state that multiple times. From where are you getting this?

no one should ever admit they lost,just go full heel like pe de pano vs monson at abu dhabi

Back