Fighters speak out on TRT

You know it' old cause Mayhem is well spoken and coherent. I found it odd he defended it though. Was he on it?

I don’t think he was defending it necessarily, but also wasn’t demonizing it like many had. He called it a strange rule to allow it, and it was a cloudy subject.

JDS answered it so guiltily.

All of you who think your favorite fighter is clean and want to talk shit this just further goes on to prove the point I always make when you talk shit about Jones. Just because USADA is testing (and WADA actually uses tests that are more effective and cost more, USADA what a joke) doesn't mean that they are catching guys who are using. The numbers of dirty fighters are much higher then they are in reverse. Hardly anyone is clean but yet you all want to blindly believe it to be so. LOL jokes on all of you

All of you who think your favorite fighter is clean and want to talk shit this just further goes on to prove the point I always make when you talk shit about Jones. Just because USADA is testing (and WADA actually uses tests that are more effective and cost more, USADA what a joke) doesn't mean that they are catching guys who are using. The numbers of dirty fighters are much higher then they are in reverse. Hardly anyone is clean but yet you all want to blindly believe it to be so. LOL jokes on all of you
tenor.gif

hotfiya.gif

How did you manage to hack into the mainframe to uncover this highly secret unreleased video?

s Just because USADA is testing (and WADA actually uses tests that are more effective and cost more, USADA what a joke)

You literally have no idea what you are talking about

And you are wrong btw

Back