Fighters speak out on TRT

AC1D1K

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Frank Mir comes clean , Urijah wide eyed looking guilty as hell and other gems await you in this new unreleased footage discovered only recently. Finally the PED controversy has been solved!
cliffs : Junior : i never take anything like that. i am the champ. in that octagon, that is me. that is real. i am not having a fake performance
urijah : i barely even know what testosterone is!\
dom : lays out the truth
mayhem : spitting knowledge
and more!!!

Why wasn't Vitor on this clip??

yeah and JDS said he does not take TRT...

old video.

6e9c6d0f9bac46c03620d548a0df3091--titanic-sinking-real-titanic.jpg

Urijah's chin has been on TRT for nigh on 20 years

Frank Mir comes clean , Urijah wide eyed looking guilty as hell and other gems await you in this new unreleased footage discovered only recently. Finally the PED controversy has been solved!
cliffs : Junior : i never take anything like that. i am the champ. in that octagon, that is me. that is real. i am not having a fake performance
urijah : i barely even know what testosterone is!\
dom : lays out the truth
mayhem : spitting knowledge
and more!!!

Ts,

Check out this new dana white video!

the video was published more than 5 years ago you fucking spoon
okay i take back the unreleased part. i recently discover it so that part is true . sorry for living

the video was published more than 5 years ago you fucking spoon
the point was i thought it would be fun to look back on fighters thoughts before USADA, as a lot of these guys have been flagged since this happend. it is sad i have to explain this to you of all users

You know it' old cause Mayhem is well spoken and coherent. I found it odd he defended it though. Was he on it?
Dude, LOL, I was actually thinking that when i first seen him in the video!

Back