Fighters should stop calling themselves pro fighters if they can't beat a woman

woloo

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Fighters should stop calling themselves pro fighters if they can't beat a woman.

No doubt Cris Cyborg can beat many dudes including UFC 115-135 lbs fighters who call themselves pros. Why do they call themselves pro if they can't beat a top woman? It doesn't make sense. Gabi Garcia can man handle lightweights too.

10/10 A+++++ would read again

Fighters should stop calling themselves pro fighters if they can't beat a woman.

No doubt Cris Cyborg can beat many dudes including UFC 115-135 lbs fighters who call themselves pros. Why do they call themselves pro if they can't beat a top woman? It doesn't make sense. Gabi Garcia can man handle lightweights too.

I agree. We should have an inter gender division where Cris gets put against male BW and FWs. Anyone who loses to her gets cut automatically.

No joke, I'd be down for a completely open divison. Intergender, openweight, elbows allowed, stomping and soccer allowed, etc. And steroids would be provided free of charge to everyone.

Absolutely. That's what a true sport should be.

I agree. We should have an inter gender division where Cris gets put against male BW and FWs. Anyone who loses to her gets cut automatically.
No joke, I'd be down for a completely open divison. Intergender, openweight, elbows allowed, stomping and soccer allowed, etc. And steroids would be provided free of charge to everyone.

Wow.

This is literally one of the worst posts I've ever seen on Sherdog.

You deserve an award.

Dude WTF? I quoted you but my post is one above yours, lol. I didn't even edit it. Looks like there's a lot of lag on your end.

Floyd Mayweather approved this message.

At least Travis Browne meets your criteria.

Miesha Tate has better wins than Cyborg, so Miesha>Cyborg>male fighters

WARcake!

Women are superior.

Goddess-Ezada-Sinn-leather-female-supremacy-femdom-whip-boots-slavery.jpg

if you receive money for it then you are a pro.

p.s. I won't bash cyborg no matter how much you bait

Arguably, they shouldn't call themselves men if they can beat a woman.

Last edited:
Back