Fighters rally behind Cris “Cyborg” Justino after Angela Magana incident

Quite a list of fighters. Magna should call out PVZ next

lol Baroni, the real GOAT
baroni2.gif

Magana has a history of acting douchey.

Anyone who saw her on TUF knows she is completely bat-shit cray.

And people wonder why MMA has such a bad name.
Cyborg already put a shit stain on it by public assault and then her fellow fighters praise her for it.Ridiculous.

This just proves that all these fighters are barbarians. "where I'm from" ooo so tough...I'm so scared...Welcome to first world civilizations.

Magana has a history of acting douchey.

Anyone who saw her on TUF knows she is completely bat-shit cray.
She wasnt so crazy when she got popped in the jaw. She become real normal and called the police lol.

Fighter pressing charges against another fighter because of minor altercation initially caused by the fighter starting it by talking shit.

Weak.

I think pretty much everyone is team Cyborg in this incident.

She wasnt so crazy when she got popped in the jaw. She become real normal and called the police lol.
Oh OK, so that's where the "snitch" comment from Baroni came from. Was wondering what that was about.

And people wonder why MMA has such a bad name.
Cyborg already put a shit stain on it by public assault and then her fellow fighters praise her for it.Ridiculous.
What are your thoughts on guys like Kimbo Slice or Jorge Masvidal who were literal street brawlers? MMA has a bad name because of the in-cage violence and blood, not because someone took a pot-shot at someone on the street.

I keep hearing this nice ass thing but her fappening pics were extremely disappointing looked like she had no ass at all

Back