Fighters faking injuries and fouls.

The Emelianenko one I had not seen before. Haha.. that was amazing.

Good shit

Forgot about that Alcantara fight

Field fairies will always be the worst floppers in sports, Kos is a close 2nd

I think if it's proven you lied about an foul you should lose a point.

-weidman_12bxrrwj6mimy1m3f1jgit0mk6.jpg

“Honorable mention - Almost every Bob Sapp fight”

<bball2>

Is that renzo vs Frank? Was the first one that came to mind outside of the obvious ones like Kos

That one always sticks out as the most odd to me. Renzo was controlling the fight, and Frank was gonna lose a point. He would have been up 10-8 after the first, with a 5-minute break in the round to guarantee he wouldn't gas. Basically guaranteed at least a draw.

Instead he acts like he's paralyzed from a knee from the bottom that grazed off his shoulder. Not sure what I expected from a guy who took the mic before a Pride main event to tell the crowd that his brother Ryan had a torn bicep and shouldn't be fighting, but will go ahead and fight Sakuraba anyway.... but only for 1 round. lol

That one always sticks out as the most odd to me. Renzo was controlling the fight, and Frank was gonna lose a point. He would have been up 10-8 after the first, with a 5-minute break in the round to guarantee he wouldn't gas. Basically guaranteed at least a draw.

Instead he acts like he's paralyzed from a knee from the bottom that grazed off his shoulder. Not sure what I expected from a guy who took the mic before a Pride main event to tell the crowd that his brother Ryan had a torn bicep and shouldn't be fighting, but will go ahead and fight Sakuraba anyway.... but only for 1 round. lol
Yeah, he definitely seemed to be hamming it up

this one was classic

remember?

Pedro Nobre against Iuri Alcantara
Pedro-Nobre-colar-cervical.jpg

EDIT: forgive me- I didn't watch OP's video, so

gotta just apologize for this

Last edited:
Back