Fighters "digging up dirt" on each other

mudrubble

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I can't do a poll (since I don't now how) but is this the lowest level we've seen fighters sink to in order to get paid?

It used to be that they showed up to fight and stayed away from personal stuff since they're all fighters and many of them have pretty checkered pasts and nobody cares about that when they step in the octagon. Now we have fighters like Snitchington PROMOTING that they "have dirt" on their opponent like that has ANYTHING to do with fighting!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mm...irt-on-tyron-woodley-that-would-ruin-his-life

I'm gobsmacked and I hope you are too!

What sport works like this? Where the athletes "dig up dirt" on their opponent instead of facing off or in advance of facing off against them? Is this acceptable?

Should we be slapping Snitchby Snitchington over social media and reminding him to get his head out of his ass and back into the fight or should we, by our silence, allow this new dynamic in MMA where fighters "dig up dirt" on each other in prep for their match ups?

I think it's utterly distasteful and distracts from the value of the sport. And it's low and speaks of a lack of values or measure and perhaps mental balance. I'm not just bashing Snitchington, I'm legit calling his low tactics out as low sporting behaviour. This isn't personal.

And it's wack af too. This guy is trying to make snitching cool? And you "Make America Great" types with your Russia Red Putin hats are supporting this sink to the lowest level? Can we all agree we don't want this in the sport? If reporters dig up dirt, fine. But don't we want our fighters fighting and NOT "destroying" each others' lives???

7BUvocT.jpg

Yeah, making it personal, talking about opponents families n shit, is low.

But controversy sells, sadly.

I think it's utterly distasteful and distracts from the value of the sport.
Agreed. When you have to resort to those tactics, you're probably in the wrong profession. If you're attempting to ruin someone's life, you better be ready to deal with everything that comes with that.

You expect anything less from a scumbag like colby?

Yeah, making it personal, talking about opponents families n shit, is low.

But controversy sells, sadly.
I'm just shocked to hear a fighter talking about "ruining" another fighter's life over some standard pre-fight hype..... why would it get to that level?

Between Cormier and Jones I could understand if the beef had gotten soooo personal. But this is standard pre-fight hype, period. Why would ruining your opponent's life even be a consideration for a fighter?

Sick state the world is in that this wasn't met with IMMEDIATE backlash. I can take Snitchby's idiocy well enough, but expected fans to slap him back down into his hole for this. But no..... silence......

Then again the US has a president who openly promotes any and everything Putin and Russian (and is funded by Russian mobsters, and owes his financial freedom to Russian mobsters directly connected to Putin, etc.) and that used to be SO against the rules. I think the whole atmosphere is set for sinking to new lows never before considered..... sad isht......

I'm just shocked to hear a fighter talking about "ruining" another fighter's life over some standard pre-fight hype..... why would it get to that level?

Between Cormier and Jones I could understand if the beef had gotten soooo personal. But this is standard pre-fight hype, period. Why would ruining your opponent's life even be a consideration for a fighter?

Sick state the world is in that this wasn't met with IMMEDIATE backlash. I can take Snitchby's idiocy well enough, but expected fans to slap him back down into his hole for this. But no..... silence......

Then again the US has a president who openly promotes any and everything Putin and Russian (and is funded by Russian mobsters, and owes his financial freedom to Russian mobsters directly connected to Putin, etc.) and that used to be SO against the rules. I think the whole atmosphere is set for sinking to new lows never before considered..... sad isht......

Trump is funded by Russian mobsters?

See MGK v. Eminem diss battle. Millions of views.

Too much talking and not enough fighting, this fucking high school drama is pathetic.

The truth shall set you free

View attachment 437949

Totally misses the real atmosphere. Where is Putin's hand up his asshole directing his speech and policies?

This pic makes him seem like an independent maverick. It's no secret rulers are often puppets for shadowy groups but this guy is out and out, literally a puppet for one regime.

Never seen anything like it.

Trailer:

Full doc:

https://www5.putlockertv.to/watch/active-measures.pjln6/nv4vjj

Must see TV....

See MGK v. Eminem diss battle. Millions of views.
That's what hip hop beef is though.

This is not beef. It's a sanctioned fight - a professionally organized event, not a pesonal diss record.

This is nuts.

Trump is funded by Russian mobsters?
My man, see 3 posts above for links. MUST SEE TV, man. Unbelievable this is so out in the open and literally half of congress and the senate seem to know what's going on. Unbelievable...

Holy shit dude you're that guy that believes everything he reads on facebook, aren't you?

Gif is missing Putin's hand up his ass. This man doesn't do anything Russia doesn't sanction. He should be in a wheelchair with a mechanical Putin Arm up his ass.

And loving it. Nothing worse than a puppet weasel. Yes, that can apply to Hilary too. She's more weasel and less puppet, perhaps...

Holy shit dude you're that guy that believes everything he reads on facebook, aren't you?
If you're that guy who's learned to string characters together to form sentences and seem like you actually think, then yeah, I'm the other guy.

Standard entertainment tactics imo...it adds to the mystery and the conspiracy.

This is nothing until he provides some sort of proof. Ironically, the same reason all of your Russia accusations are also nothing. Rabble, rabble, rabble...

Back