Fighter you would most like to see comeback.

No shit but they still hate each other and both have stated they would come out of retirement for one last fight. By the way do your fucking homework before you try and correct people plus the question was who would I like to see come back and that was who I said . The next time I need you opinion about my opinion I will ask politely for it

With that attitude I can't see you politely asking for anything. Calm down.

James Irvin.

giphy.gif
Damn! I don't remember this fight!

I like how James Irvin drops him, and you see he would've been fine walking away then... but he sees Mario Yamasaki, and is like "Shit! It's Yamasaki... I'm going to have to do a little more".

I'm an old time fan, but realistically, I think Carlos Condit could make a huge impact if he got motivated again.

I was disappointed with how he looked against Maia. That was his worst performance ever, and I blame his lack of motivation more than Maia's wizardry.

TJ Grant. I was seriously rooting for him to become champ before his concussion.

Would love to see Crocop come back for a couple of fights and kick somebody.
Man I'm the biggest CC fan out there, but I think him winning the 2016 Rizin GP (going 5-0 with 4 KO's and 1 sub) was prob the best story book ending ever. He also avenged the most brutal loss of his career against Gonzaga. I think it's best he stays retired. However, I have often thought of Big Nog vs CC 2 bc CC still posts training videos and he is in incredible shape for being in his 40's.

James Irvin was friggin awesome, he possessed such a great attitude. I never saw that last fight you posted there, but holy shit was that awesome. He went completely savage on that guy, when Mario hadn't yet, apparently, seen enough, as if to say directly to Mario "Oh, OK, the fact that he just collapsed wasn't enough for you, maybe if I literally cave in his ribs, and might as well add his skull while I'm at it" Dude was a savage, I hated when Anderson destroyed him the way he did, Irvin seemed to lose his soul that night, as well as nearly his eye..

The problem with The Sandman was painkillers... The dude went from being a straight up murderer to a timid mouse in a very short space of time. His confidence got shattered by Anderson as well. He popped for something or another, and was even addicted to methadone at one point... The Sakara fight was weird as fuck, and no reason to cut him without a reason, and the reason was he was on the Mark Kerr diet - very similar stories in terms of wasted talent... And its a terrible shame because he was a very special fighter.

Damn! I don't remember this fight!

I like how James Irvin drops him, and you see he would've been fine walking away then... but he sees Mario Yamasaki, and is like "Shit! It's Yamasaki... I'm going to have to do a little more".

Yamakaki = The Scourge of the Walk-Off KO.

The problem with The Sandman was painkillers... The dude went from being a straight up murderer to a timid mouse in a very short space of time. His confidence got shattered by Anderson as well. He popped for something or another, and was even addicted to methadone at one point... The Sakara fight was weird as fuck, and no reason to cut him without a reason, and the reason was he was on the Mark Kerr diet - very similar stories in terms of wasted talent... And its a terrible shame because he was a very special fighter.

Yamakaki = The Scourge of the Walk-Off KO.

He was, very much so, a special fighter. He was a savage through and through, and was always exciting. I had no idea about the pain killers though, smashing machine #2 apparently. After Anderson KO'd him, he simply never recovered. I haven't checked fight finder, but I do not believe he won a fight in the UFC after losing that fight. When he crushed Houston, a guy who was, at the time, getting a huge push from the UFC, he really looked to be going places, only to lose his very next fight in devastating fashion. Sad really.

Rumble and the Diaz brothers are still in or at least near what would be considered their fighting prime so I would go with them.

Back