Fighter you want to see lose the most?

Jon Jones.

Once he loses and becomes the hated on old guard getting spat on by noobs...I’ll probably become a fan

Jon Jones

giphy.gif

This gif is so awkward it's hilarious.

You said "current fighter" so that complicates it. I would've said Conner. I kinda just want that bullshit hype to be over with for good, and he likely takes an asswhooping and goes away for good.
But he's arguably not a current fighter. Just a guy negotiating for a bigger payday. It's way old, and a loss calms that shit down, unless they give him a good matchup to rebound. But if he stays gone, that's ok too.

Jones is a current fighter, but I honestly wouldn't mind him being suspended for 4 years. That's a bigger and deserved) loss for him, imo.

Last edited:
Georges St. Pierre against Tyron Woodley.

Conor McGregor against Khabib Nurmagomedov, Nathan Diaz, Tony Ferguson, Frankie Edgar or anyone else.

Cyborg preferably by some random 125er that she’s known to call a legit challenger

Colby he just holds position while imposing no damage, his fights are always boring and for the first time Maia outstruck someone. But unfortunately he isnt easy to beat.

That snitching fuck Colby and Tyron "black victim mentality" Woodley

I want to see Woodley lose to GSP.

I want to see Khabib lose to Ferguson.

I want to see Werdum lose to everyone he faces until he retires.

Last edited:
Perry - Thankfully he has been and I hope it continues.

Covington - I just want this guy to go the fuck away. His shtick isn't even funny or entertaining and I don't care to see him fight, I'd just prefer never to hear from him again.

Woodley - Boring champion and his personality is lacking aswell.

If Till sent them all packing it'd make me especially happy.

Mighty Mouse. It's not even that I don't like him it's just when somebody is so good it's exciting to think about someone else rising above them.

Out of dislike probably Dominick Cruz listening to that guy talk is so annoying. It's like they have all the internet trolls an audible voice

Jones is trying to signal a tmz reporter not too tell gsp he's standing right behind him. Then he's pretends to be happy to see him.
Haha I didn't catch that but now I see it. Hilarious

Anybody emotionally invested enough to want somebody to lose has major problems with their life

Back