Fighter you respect, but still wish to be humbled?

Rockhold for sure. Been too long since his last humbling.

Anyone who genuinely doesnt like DC and actively roots against him is pretty much guaranteed to be a loser cuck.

Edgar, Max, Stipe and DC all seems pretty humble to me. Sounds like TS is responding to myths put forth by fans as opposed to brash boasting by these fighters themselves. Whatever.

For me its Conor and Woodley

Conor....

No wait....

I don’t respect him at all

Ummm

Dunno

You need to be humbled.

lkNiK.jpg

I wonder if i'm the only guy...

There are many fighters i pretty much like or at least respect for their skills but still want to see get humbled bad.

Let me begin:

Frankie Edgar - cannot be ko'd, i'm glad Ortega put an end to that discussion

Aldo - after the "I'm still the champ" talk, was good to see Holloway put an end to that as well

DC - for the worst trash talk, good Jones humbled him

Renan Barao - just because of his dancing after his victories

Weidman - because he broke Anderson, is normal he is on list

Cody Garbrandt - THANK YOU Tj

Rousey - once in a lifetime beating

Poirier - happens pretty often to be fair

Who i really wanna see on that humble list in the future:

Holloway
Jones
Stipe
Khabib
Woodley (last time was too long ago)

Who's on your HUMBLE list sherdog?

Cody? Really? Tj is obviously ultra talented, 2 time champion. But he comes across as the little jock with a shit attitude/baby temper. How much evidence has been given that he takes liberties while training, not to mention the video of him throwing a punch at that K-1 champ while sparring, after the round/session ended and the guy appeared to be going to touch gloves or something..

I hate to judge someone I don’t know, but dude seems like he’s got some anger issues that effect relationships..

Back