Fighter Warehouse is now posting Coupon Codes

FighterWarehous

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hey Fighter Warehouse supporters!

We know times are hard and many people are tightening their wallets so we are coming to the rescue! We will now be posting coupon codes with discounts from anywhere from 15% to 40% off select items. Maybe more if we are in a really good mood :) At least two codes a week will be posted - but the catch is they only last 24hours. We will also be posting the same codes on our myspace(FighterWarehouse | MySpace.com) and twitter(Fighter Warehouse (TFWMMA) on Twitter).

Remember, we also offer FREE shipping to anywhere in the United States AND Canada.

Starting today June 28 use the code: HIT THAT and receive 20% off all BOXING GEAR! Code will expire in 24 hours (tomorrow at noon).

If there is an item that you feel should be included in the discount but isn't at this time please email us at [email protected] white subject: "Coupon Code Item" (Emails are checked more often that posts!). We will review the item and if we agree, we will add it to the discount and notify you that you can apply the code to that item.

Thank you all for your support and patronage!
FW

What are the odds you'll have codes for fight shorts relatively soon? Could use a pair of shorts, and I'll hold off for a week or w/e.

I think this is an awesome idea from Fight Warehouse

not sure how I haven't found your site yet, but just checked it out and looks great, esp the free shipping, thats awesome! i've been looking for a new site for shirts and such lately

Sadly the lowered price is spoiled by some wild crazy international shipping for me :-/
Minimum of $41.50 to ship a pair of shorts to Denmark.

Yeah, the price to get some boxing gloves to aus cost about $50-70

Well fighter warehouse has just converted me. I congratulate you guys on superior customer service.

More vendors could learn a thing or two from you guys. Nothing short of amazing customer service.

Thank you so much... I was holding out on buying the hayabusa shorts forever because i couldn't bear to spend 65 bucks on them.

thanks FW! you guys are awesome!! i just placed an order! can't wait!!

Well, I had to go with the ADX shorts, in white. I wanted the black pair, but the coupon didnt work for some reason. Im not sure if I will like the white ones because they have an outer pocket.

I was going to check out some more shorts too, even though I just ordered some a few days ago. Code didn't work for me either.

Edit: Tried some other shorts just to test the code. Some worked, some didn't. I guess some of the shorts are exempt. I probably don't need another pair of new shorts anyway. :icon_twis

It worked on the white ones. Went from 70 bucks to 52 bucks with tax. Thanks guys.

awesome deal man, just bought 2 shorts
the adx and hayabusa both white!!!

Bought my Clinchgear Primo I Black shorts. Really been impressed with FW the last week or so!

You guys are AWESOME!

I SUPPORT FIGHTER WAREHOUSE!

Your prices are better than most retailers and then free shipping on top of that really seals the deal. Not to mention these incredible coupons!

Back