Fighter TKOs Opponent and Ref at the Same Time

Refs always have to be alert and careful when stopping a fight. Hopefully hes ok.

Herb almost took a clean punch from DC

Wow fuck that guy for not checking on the ref. Just casually walks away

I would have been all over the ref apologizing. Would feel terrible

If only someone would do this to retards in UFC like Herb Dean and other morons who stop fights too early.

Wow fuck that guy for not checking on the ref. Just casually walks away

I would have been all over the ref apologizing. Would feel terrible
he didnt just walk away, he was laughing about it too lol

The guy had to wait for the fight to be called of. As it technically was still going. You can see that as soon as the other dude waves it off he comes to check on him.

the guy was so professional.he went to his corner,waited for the count down.and then went to check the ref.props to the guy.

If only someone would do this to retards in UFC like Herb Dean and other morons who stop fights too early.

This is why Herb waits for a fighter to punch himself out against his unconscious opponent before stopping it.

That was the refs fault imo.You push the offensive fighter away letting him know you're giving his opponent a standing 8 or stopping the fight then you get into the count or waive it off and tend to the tko'd guy,you don't just run in there.On the ground it's different,you can cover the bottom fighter with much less risk.Dumb ref.

The ref has a good chin i might say. Many fighters would have been out cold by such a flush kick

Back