Fighter snaps after knocking out opponent

Seen that clip before.
Hopefully the ref got some bonus for that performance and that idiot's career's over.

Ban from sport and assault charges. I always cringe when I see guys like Jason hercog and Mario Yamasaki reffing light heavyweight and heavyweight fights for this reason. It’s also a reason Kim Winslow shouldn’t be a ref

It’s alright. The same exact thing happened to Kid Yamamoto, Akiyama and Cro-Cop.
All of those guys were old by the time they fought for ufc.

I dont really understand your point if your trying to make one. All those guys had amazing careers, i doubt they lose sleep over a few bad performances late in their careers.

All of those guys were old by the time they fought for ufc.

I dont really understand your point if your trying to make one. All those guys had amazing careers, i doubt they lose sleep over a few bad performances late in their careers.

The point is it begs the question why going back to Japan results in a career resurgence when you claim age degeneration was the problem.

Would give me a huge boner to watch a bystander club him in the back of the head with a blunt metal object

He's lucky this guy wasn't reffing

giphy.gif
That is several flavors of wrong, especially when the other fighter jumps in to take his shot.

The point is it begs the question why going back to Japan results in a career resurgence when you claim age degeneration was the problem.
What kind of career resurgence is Gomi having in Japan..

He won 1 fight.. Against another old vet who also hasent looked good in years. He also lost to someone nobody on this forum can name.

So yea, 1-1.. Amazing resurgence.

Akiyama also is like 1 win in his last 6..

Wtf are you talking about?

What kind of career resurgence is Gomi having in Japan..

He won 1 fight.. Against another old vet who also hasent looked good in years. He also lost to someone nobody on this forum can name.

So yea, 1-1.. Amazing resurgence.

Akiyama also is like 1 win in his last 6..

Wtf are you talking about?

Fair point although that Gomi win came off like winning Olympic gold compared to his lackluster UFC run. He even hopped on the turnbuckle to celebrate with a injured leg.

The resurgence is really in regard to Cro-Cop obviously.

Ban this freak and never let him compete in combat sports again. Absolutely disgusting

Fair point although that Gomi win came off like winning Olympic gold compared to his lackluster UFC run. He even hopped on the turnbuckle to celebrate with a injured leg.

The resurgence is really in regard to Cro-Cop obviously.
Do you honestly think any of those guys would have beat Cro Cop in America?

If you really think that, then fair play..

He just beat TK. That dude was old 10 years ago.

That fat sumo guy he beat literally would be a joke in ufc

King Mo is 30 lbs lighter and hasent looked good in 5 years.

His best win was against Gonzaga in Poland, not Japan. He isnt having a great career resurgence, hes just ending his career with some easy fights in the country that made him what he is.

You seem to have a very bitter and deluded view on mma in general, and your just spouting crap

I’ve been on this earth for 29 years and to this day, I still cringe so fucking hard whenever some woman makes that high pitched scream when something goes wrong. Just please....stop it. You’re not helping the situation.
When you remember that humans are vicious (yet highly intelligent) primates that often give into their base urges, it’s much easier to understand. In that moment, she’s little more than a howler monkey signaling danger to the rest of the troop.

Back