Fighter snaps after knocking out opponent

Great job by the ref. What a piece of shit that guy is. Should be banned forever

If Khabib has 50 percent of the refs single leg power Conor is fucked.

Ref held that leg for dear life, that’s a damn good ref.

Well...that seemed pretty uncalled for. Reminds me of the Gomi fight where he kept smashing him, hence my enjoyment seeing Gomi being ko'd back to back

That had fight between Gomi and Azeredo had a lot of personal beef between the guys. Also, Gomi freaked out on Azeredo nearly a DECADE before he was finally KO'ed, which means you've been holding onto that grudge for far too long.

This was also much worse in regards to reaction after winning than Gomi's (to my recollection).

Ref held that leg for dear life, that’s a damn good ref.

*PLOT TWIST* This is the ref that just let a guy continue to be choked for like over 10secs after going out. Haha

Suppose it's better him doing that shit in a cage where there is a ref and a security to stop him. If that was in the street he clearly would have been looking to kick that guy in the head repeatedly with no one to stop him.

Fully expected to see this.
ExcitableRadiantDassierat-size_restricted.gif

what a badass

let him fight paul harris

Definitely doesn’t deserve to fight if he can’t follow the rules and control himself

He's lucky this guy wasn't reffing

giphy.gif

Ban this human cocking fighting trash

That had fight between Gomi and Azeredo had a lot of personal beef between the guys. Also, Gomi freaked out on Azeredo nearly a DECADE before he was finally KO'ed, which means you've been holding onto that grudge for far too long.

This was also much worse in regards to reaction after winning than Gomi's (to my recollection).
And I still grudge him
<IllKillU>

I’ve been on this earth for 29 years and to this day, I still cringe so fucking hard whenever some woman makes that high pitched scream when something goes wrong. Just please....stop it. You’re not helping the situation.

Back