• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Fighter Cribs : Shogun Rua

Jesus Christ grow up.

Untitled.gif

Look what you've made me do. I hope you're happy.

LMAO really? i thought you were going to make a clip out of shogun singing hahaha

haha great clip, and great gif too :)

Shogun is amazzin, I can't bet against him, but Saturday is going to be close!

Shogun has truly an honest smile, seems like a good guy for real. Gotto move to brazil, the women.. goddamn.

Still rooting for Gus thou, its his time now.

I really do like Shogun, but he keeps on fighting some of my favorite guys. Since Coleman I've only rooted for Shogun against Hendo!

Shogun has truly an honest smile, seems like a good guy for real. Gotto move to brazil, the women.. goddamn.

Still rooting for Gus thou, its his time now.

get out of here you bastard:D

I've talked a lot of crap about Shogun but he's always been one of my favorite fighters to watch

Pretty small but nice place. Seeing foreign "cribs" shows hits home just how spoiled American celebrities re with their compounds.

Also, I could see Paula and Renata clawing each others eyes out.

Pretty small but nice place. Seeing foreign "cribs" shows hits home just how spoiled American celebrities re with their compounds.

Also, I could see Paula and Renata clawing each others eyes out.

Sounds a bit too extreme, how about we settle for some nice mud wrassling?

Big fan of Shogun, such a nice guy. Cool cat. Mad respect to him. It's good to see that he has a great place to live with his family, after all this years gettin' beat up in training, in the ring or octagon.

War Shogun. I really hope he does have a second wind in his career and shows us some of that old magic from back when he was the king of 205. And its pretty entertaining reading all of youtube virgins' comments on the vid.

Beautiful and well deserved house.

Thanks ts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back