Fight to make for Wanderlei

dr. john lee

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Melvin Manhoef. This fight would've been amazing 10-15 years ago (Hell, throw in Vovchanchyn and maybe Hendo and you would have the greatest 4-man tournament ever). But Wanderlei needs guys that will stand and bang with him. Its still guaranteed fireworks.

Father Time by UD.

You think a tournament full of 40+ year olds would be the best ever? Wtf?

Silva needs to retire and so does anyone else who is a potentially good matchup for him

I understand nostalgia but this is ridiculous

Rampage allways complaining about leghumping. Another rematch between them maybe?

The nearest half empty keg, preferably something light

^It was his first fight in nearly 4.5 years. He should have got a build up fight first. I'd like to see him fight Fedor, Manhoef, Rampage, maybe a straight BJJ guy since he hasn't fought anyone like that in a long time. Who is that Gracie guy from Bellator last night? What weight class was he?

^It was his first fight in nearly 4.5 years. He should have got a build up fight first.

Chael was the build up fight. Apart from CM Punk, it's pretty much the easiest opponent Wanderlei or anyone else could ask for. Even Tito beat him in the first round.

Melvin Manhoef. This fight would've been amazing 10-15 years ago (Hell, throw in Vovchanchyn and maybe Hendo and you would have the greatest 4-man tournament ever). But Wanderlei needs guys that will stand and bang with him. Its still guaranteed fireworks.
Wanderlei vs Sakuraba 4 ? Anyone?

Krazy Horse is the only answer to this question.

lol@CroCop rematch.

Chael was the build up fight. Apart from CM Punk, it's pretty much the easiest opponent Wanderlei or anyone else could ask for. Even Tito beat him in the first round.

Tito also finished top 5 ufc fighter and current Bellator LHW champ Ryan Bader in the first round.

It was Sonnen's first fight back in a long time; just like that was Wand's first fight back. Sonnen is not a bad fighter (and not even close to the worst in Bellator), but does worse against good wrestlers. He did beat up Anderson for 4.5 rounds, submitted Shogun and beat the current ufc MW champ. Sonnen looked in much better shape this time as well.

Leben rematch so I can see him get KTFO face down ass up in 20 odd seconds again

Back