I think people are bitter that Fight Pass took the Facebook fights away.

I think it is a good service personally.

Carlos Condit told me to subscribe to Fight Pass. He's a shill.

^^^This guy fucking loves him some fightpass.

Homeboy white knights fightpass every time it's brought up.

And whatever fights he watches, I can easily watch for free. Shills are funny. Different strokes for different strokes I guess, but the guy does come off as way too invested into this

Last edited:
I have seen what the commissions have posted on the fighters pay (excluding the infamous backroom bonuses) tons of fighters posting articles complaining about money, to get any idea that there isn't a whole lot of money in it... also considering I know a bunch of professional fighters, I would say I have a better idea than you :)
I'm sure you know all the superstars.

WWE Network is a bargain. I got WM 30 for $9.99 plus every other PPV for $9.99, not to mention thousands of hours of additional programming. I wish that the UFC would do something like this, but there's no way they're losing out on all that PPV revenue.

You couldn't pay me 100$ a month to watch even one hour of WWE content. Fuck that noise. / your life

This shit gets old man. I have been here since '06 and seen enough of you shills posting bullshit, lol!

A lot of people are promoting the WWE Network as well. Are they paid World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc. shills as well?

WWE Network is a bargain. I got WM 30 for $9.99 plus every other PPV for $9.99, not to mention thousands of hours of additional programming. I wish that the UFC would do something like this, but there's no way they're losing out on all that PPV revenue.

Drinking your own piss is also great deal, as it's completely free.

A lot of people are promoting the WWE Network as well. Are they paid World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc. shills as well?

No, because the wwe network's quality speaks for itself. The WWE fans get a real great deal.

I don't care for fake wrestling but I realize the deal McMahon gives to his fans is quality. The same cannot be said about Fight Pass. Why would anyone wants to pay $10/month on top of their Internet bill just so they can watch only prelims and TUF?

I get Netflix for about the same price with WAY more quality contents, it's not even funny.

No, because the wwe network's quality speaks for itself. The WWE fans get a real great deal.

I don't care for fake wrestling but I realize the deal McMahon gives to his fans is quality. The same cannot be said about Fight Pass. Why would anyone wants to pay $10/month on top of their Internet bill just so they can watch only prelims and TUF?

I get Netflix for about the same price with WAY more quality contents, it's not even funny.

So it's entirely subjective? You're basing how everyone must be a 'shill' on your own private life based on the services available to you.

As someone without PayTV it's great. As someone who likes to rewatch fights it's great. As someone who is interested in the interviews and additional content it's great. As someone who enjoys the 'exclusive' fights it's great. As someone who hardly notices $10 a month it's great.

Maybe FightPass isn't for you. Just like a subscription to House & Garden isn't for you. But it works for me and it works for plenty of other people.

Also, for Christ sake, you need to realise what McMann is doing with the WWE Network is a tremendous risk. It is a ground-breaking move for his company. The UFC is not the WWE; they do not have the pedigree to make such a risky move. If the WWE model turns out to be financially successful maybe they will look to it, but you and everybody else needs to understand that one-size does not fit all in the business world.

Back