Fight Night Beijing Free Fight: Francis Ngannou vs Curtis Blaydes 1

Ngannou threw his last fight against Lewis
how did you come to that conclusion ?
fight was not what everyone expected but I don't think he threw the fight , probably he was still scared after all Stipe did to him

Lol at the ref trying to say Blaydes could see when he obviously couldn’t count how many fingers the Dr was holding up.

how did you come to that conclusion ?
fight was not what everyone expected but I don't think he threw the fight , probably he was still scared after all Stipe did to him

That's what they want you to believe. Oh stipe got in his head bla bla. Such a bs. Fixed fight no doubt

Ngannou looked really good in this fight. Showed good fight IQ, great TDD, patience. What happened to this Ngannou?
Stipe took his soul. It's going to be the difference between the rematch too, Blaydes might be a little better with top control now and standup.

Honestly even just rewatching this he's kinda lucky the eye swelling ended it fight was close and Blaydes took him down often with some adjustments in the 3rd he could have won this too Ngannou fans act like he flatlined him.

Last edited:
Lol at the ref trying to say Blaydes could see when he obviously couldn’t count how many fingers the Dr was holding up.

The whole thing was dirty. If I remember correctly his coach said something to the effect of "the answer is yes" Curtis. The UFC gets a pass for shit like this. Mcgregor didn't get a warning for any of the stunts he pulled against Nurmagomedov.

Ngannou looked good here. Looks like he bought into the hype of being a KO monster and just blew his wad against Stipe. He would have beat Stipe if he was patient like this fight.

What was even funnier was Blaydes trying to grab the doctor's hand to feel how many fingers he was holding up.

Props for wanting to continue fighting with one eye, but that had to be stopped.

Back