Fight Night Austin: Donald Cerrone - Add This Fight To the Cowboy Cerrone Highlight Reel

Arm Barbarian

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA...LOVE Cowboys commentary on this fight. You can see he appreciates Medeiros' kill-or-be-killed, throw-down style.

Regarding Yancy :

"He's a brawler. He's a dying breed. He's one of those guys that gets hit & dropped, then goes on auto-pilot, and goes harder, faster and stronger....He's so f*cking cool."

"I plan to show him exactly how Cowboy whips ass in the 4th & 5th round. It's one of those barn burner, knuckle-draggin, fightin with all we got fights." - Cowboy Cerrone

Not sure who takes this, but it's almost guaranteed to be a 'Just-Bleed', sacrificial war for however it lasts....

It sure looks like a perfect opportunity, with the perfect opponent, for a vintage Cowboy Cerro-nay performance.

"YOU GIVE ME FIVE MINUTES OF HELL!"

I plan to show him exactly how Cowboy whips ass in the 4th & 5th round.

Hope Cowboy doesnt get sparked early. Yancy has nasty boxing, great body shots and is long and lean with a good chin. He's gonna replicate the Masvidal gameplan.

Hope Cowboy doesnt get sparked early. Yancy has nasty boxing, great body shots and is long and lean with a good chin. He's gonna replicate the Masvidal gameplan.

Good hands are Cowboys Kryptonite.

He has a ton of weapons though.

This fight should be wild, for however long it lasts.

So glad this fight is 5 rounds. This is a cross roads fight for Cerrone. We'll find out how much he has left after losing 3 in a row. Starting to look like Cowboy's time to ride off into the sunset unless he can turn things around this weekend.

Going with Yancy for the upset tko.

I love this fight. I love this card. A card like this makes me feel like someone is actually listening to all of our grumbling.

Thanks Dana, or whoever is paying attention!

Sorry Cowboy, but unless you're a lot more shot than I think you are, I find it hard to imagine you taking 4 to 5 rounds to put this guy away. Medeiros is a tough guy who is probably going to win thrilling fights on undercards for years to come, but Cerrone is one or two levels above him in every aspect of the game.

AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA...LOVE Cowboys commentary on this fight. You can see he appreciates Medeiros' kill-or-be-killed, throw-down style.

Regarding Yancy :

"He's a brawler. He's a dying breed. He's one of those guys that gets hit & dropped, then goes on auto-pilot, and goes harder, faster and stronger....He's so f*cking cool."

"I plan to show him exactly how Cowboy whips ass in the 4th & 5th round. It's one of those barn burner, knuckle-draggin, fightin with all we got fights." - Cowboy Cerrone

Not sure who takes this, but it's almost guaranteed to be a 'Just-Bleed', sacrificial war for however it lasts....

damn cowboy's got some great headkicks. lands them on nearly every opponent flush. they never seem to see it coming, and he always follows up. i'm betting he finishes Yancy, who leaves himself wide open.

I bet cowboy will try to take him down and won't want to stand and bang.

I dunno- I like cowboy but he on a three fight skid getting finished in two of them. The Lawler fight was amazing though.

I honestly don’t know much bout Nancy but 3-0 in his last 3.

Whose the favourite anyone know? I’d assume like namesake probably would make cowboy favourite.

This fight is going to be awesome. I like both fighters but Cowboy really needs a win here.

Back