Fidel Castro Appreciation thread. (RIP) Featuring - Top 5 US Assassination attempts gone wrong

Cuba has 9 waste water treatment centers (compared to say hundreds in Germany hahahah)...

not a single one is operating

Castro was about as inept as humanly possible
Were you ever stationed in Cuba? You might be the only poster on the forum who has been there

I'll just leave this here

hujSUDx.jpg

Were you ever stationed in Cuba? You might be the only poster on the forum who has
no, I've had quite a few friends stationed at Guantanamo though, one of my friends even went to HS there

I actually found that out doing a project on water conservation and comparing first world to third world nations. Cuba is atrocious

Don't forget the failed Bay of Pigs invasion in which he defeated the mighty USA.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bay_of_Pigs_Invasion

Ha, all the fidelistas did was defeat an ill trained and organized group of Cuban-Americans who never received the air cover that Kennedy promised them. In fact many Cubans today still have negative feelings towards anything Kennedy

Even my family in Cuba (who were hard line communist until the mid 80's) told me in person that in their opinion the failure of this operation was what led to total control by fidel....the people before then were unsure of what or whom to follow

Were you ever stationed in Cuba? You might be the only poster on the forum who has been there

You honestly think with all the posters on here from all over the world only one has ever been to Cuba?

<36>

You honestly think with all the posters on here from all over the world only one has ever been to Cuba?

<36>
By all means share your personal Cuban experiences.

I'm not being condescending, if you are actually are from of have been to Cuba I'd be interested to hear

By all means share your personal Cuban experiences.

I'm not being condescending, if you are actually are from of have been to Cuba I'd be interested to hear

I've been to 60+ plus countries in my life. And yes I have been to Cuba.

Is it as shit as people say

I don't know what "people say" so I can't really answer that.

It is a third world nation, like most countries are, so obviously it's not going to be like here or Western Europe and its more like its latin american neighbor countries in terms of monetary standard of living. I've definitely been to worse places, it has a lot of character, that's for sure. People are very nice there though, probably only Nepal struck me as being a place where every day person just seems super nice. I want to visit Bhutan as it's apparently in the same vein as Nepal, they have a Happiness Index instead of GDP apparently when assessing how the country is doing. When it comes to the developed world, I'd say the Czech Republic stands out as being super nice too.... extremely warm and friendly people.

lol ^ these two idiots seiger and pure should be sent to castro's cuba to experience how great he was .. I'm sure they'd eagerly go
bet its better than americas contribution to cuba. :)

Cuba has 9 waste water treatment centers (compared to say hundreds in Germany hahahah)...

not a single one is operating

Castro was about as inept as humanly possible
Cuba's access to adequate sanitation is the second-highest in Latin America and the Caribbean after Uruguay.

lol, Castro would have had these SJW's flogged and sent to re-education camps.

lol where do you think cuba gets its tourist Pesos from? europe aint got an issue with him. half the students (and a shit load of adults) go there on holiday.

thomascookoffer.GIF

Thomas-Cook-all-inclusive-Hotel-Playa-Pesquero-in-Cuba.jpg

crop

lol where do you think cuba gets its tourist Pesos from? europe aint got an issue with him. half the students (and a shit load of adults) go there on holiday.

thomascookoffer.GIF

Thomas-Cook-all-inclusive-Hotel-Playa-Pesquero-in-Cuba.jpg

crop
North Korea also has a bunch of beautiful tourist resorts. Cuba has better beaches though

Cuba's access to adequate sanitation is the second-highest in Latin America and the Caribbean after Uruguay.
I was actually wrong w/ 9 they only have 5 treatment plants, ALL INOPERABLE

I'm glad you wiki'd it, because i'm sure you skipped over this gem:
There is no systematic information on the quality of water and sanitation services in Cuba.

Back