Few decent looking prospects won last night(UK)

treelo

//Do something here
@red
Reaction score
Daniel Dubois looks like a big big heavy punching fighter, i'd like to see him step it up now, even if he has only had 4 fights, he was about 20lbs heavier than the guy he fought, time to see what he is made of

Anthony Yarde, again, won the euro title in his 12th fight, with 11 stoppages and he looks very very good. Extremely accurate and hard punching with nice feinting here and there to create angles.

They were the only 2 i was actually interested in, and they look like they be ones to keep an eye out for.

Dubois looks a beast! Was great to see Ohara Davis get stopped. Disgraceful scenes at the copper box though

as soon as you see the colors from West Ham, you know that there are a bunch of thick cunts not far away

i missed the Davis fight :-(

Betonline fucked up yesterday and left betting open on the Gary Corcoran after the fight was already finished. I couldn't believe it and made the easiest $250 in my life.

as soon as you see the colors from West Ham, you know that there are a bunch of thick cunts not far away

He got absolutely schooled! It's was embarrassing for him and in all honesty

Regards the trouble it's pretty unlikely that it's got anything to do with football. More than likely pissed up wankers getting over excited thinking their Jonny ninja. That's the general reason for fights at boxing and mma

Yep, loads of West Ham at the Gevontay Davis fight as Sam Mckness was due to be on before the main event, kicked off in front of me after the main event too. Sad thing is Mcness might have problems getting booked now

Too much coke and testosterone at some boxing events

On a more positive note the pic on the right is classic

Last edited:
Not that there would be any sense to fighting in a boxing arena but I didn't get why it started.

Sure McNess lost but it's not like he was at all competitive while it lasted or that it was a contentious result, it probably should have been stopped before the towel came in as he was taking a beating.

Dubois fighting a light heavy wasn't idea but if the original opponent pulled out I guess fighting someone is better than fighting no one. The guy Yarde beat didn't seem to be up to much either but it'll be interesting to see who he fights next and how quickly they move him up.

Most of the fights seem to be here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCS-WCm9tBbMifCOp5erCkUQ/videos

He got absolutely schooled! It's was embarrassing for him and in all honesty

Regards the trouble it's pretty unlikely that it's got anything to do with football. More than likely pissed up wankers getting over excited thinking their Jonny ninja. That's the general reason for fights at boxing and mma

Disagree, the fighter chose to wear football colors and brought the same sort of crowd with him(including a few of the players). West Ham are currently the scurge of fans in the UK and have been known to start fights amongst themselves.

Wearing the colors of a football club just brings with you that hooligan/dickhead element to any fight, some fans are a bit more pleasant than others though

Betonline fucked up yesterday and left betting open on the Gary Corcoran after the fight was already finished. I couldn't believe it and made the easiest $250 in my life.

be careful when you do that, if books catch you then theyll ban you. Good win, though, just be careful. I've heard some bad stories from people who purposely play bad lines.

Back