Ferry

I heard a Bryan ferry song on the radio this morning on the way to work.

Does that count?

I've taken the port Jackson ferry numerous times to go see family in Connecticut from Long Island. The last time was May of last year as I lived in Arizona since 1992. I got into a car accident on the ferry.

Port Jefferson..nice ride also, brings you into Bridgeport CT..

image.jpg Anyone burning while watching the event?

Its more like a ferris wheel, or carousel. It just turns around a central object. It loops back to where it has been already.

I'm not Astro boy but our solar system also revolves around the milky way and the whole galaxy rotates and probably translates as well.
The earth never actually returns to the same place in the universe.

I was on one yesterday. Riviere du Loup to St Simeon. A little over an hour to cross.

I'm not Astro boy but our solar system also revolves around the milky way and the whole galaxy rotates and probably translates as well.

Time travel movies are bullshit

time-travel.jpg

Still returns to same spot relative other bodies in the Solar System.

Last time I was on a ferry, it was after @EJAXXX hooked me up with a free parking spot for a few days when I visited NYC some years back, and a lady & I took the ferry from Staten Island to Manhattan. On the walk to board the ferry, I made two hoodlums off to the side who were people-watching, looking for marks. As my date & I passed them, I overheard them deciding whether or not to mug us; the dumb one wanted to, and the smart one decided to skip us. The ferry ride itself was beautiful; a good half hour or so, wherein you get amazing views of the Statue of Liberty, & the Manhattan skyline. Highly recommend for anyone visiting NYC. RIP EJAXXX.

Back