Crime Ferris Mueller's Election Off (Mueller thread v. 24)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't read tags guys, stop wasting your time.

BOOM!!...

Looks like the elections are finally over, GAME ON!!

These guys keep lying under oath for some reason.

Corsi is a terrible human being. He is the guy behind the swift boat vets and one of the main guys behind world net daily. No reason to believe anything he says.

He gave up his house for that plea deal lol
That tells me the questions they were asking and the lies he was giving Arent just for a little tiny things, perjury trap etc he must be hiding or protecting something pretty big.

So what happened with those indictments that were coming "any day" a few weeks ago? Could this inside info and anonymous sources talk be bullshit?

these indictments? it's just a matter of time

I'd swear I heard this same thing 3 months ago.

more. it's been over a year and a half since Comey got fired, and some were saying that his investigation had already produced some sealed indictments.

exactly how many there are, or when they were filed isn't so important. the real question is how far up does it go? we know at least a few people are facing jail time, but there could be more.

Just imagine dying in prison for Donald Trump. Oh god.

I don’t think Manafort is going to prison to directly protect Don the Con. The guy has been in this game for a long time dealing with shady ass people whom I’m sure he’d rather not upset.

I don’t think Manafort is going to prison to directly protect Don the Con. The guy has been in this game for a long time dealing with shady ass people whom I’m sure he’d rather not upset.

Nobody would have given a shit about Manafort if he never hooked with Orangu-Don.

Of course he did
God almighty, the brazen stupidity by which these guys seem to operate never ceases to amaze me
Even better, if you read the signed statement. Mueller says they were able to prove and refute what Manafort was telling them. In other words, they have hard evidence of shit Paulie was saying. Likely emails from Gates or a different cooperating witness. How fucking dumb is that guy?

I don’t know about “good guys”,

But I laughed my fucking ass off at the left losing their minds when GP was sentenced to a hard two weeks.

<36><36><36>

That was the wake up call to all but you delusional folks. Literally nothing will happen to Donald Trump.

You trying to celebrate George P's sentence is like a Chuck fan celebrating that Chuck still has good TDD because Tito didn't take him down.
th

You either didn't read, or didn't incorporate (out of your mind squirming like a toad to block out reality) what the judge said. You keep saying that "the left was losing their minds" after the sentencing, which is your fantasy, as is your fantasy that the judge was NOT a cheerleader for Mueller's investigation and that he did NOT state that Trump was an investigation hindering scumbag.

Manafort must either think he's getting pardoned or hiding something big. Either way sounds like we are due some serious action.

You trying to celebrate George P's sentence is like a Chuck fan celebrating that Chuck still has good TDD because Tito didn't take him down.
th

You either didn't read, or didn't incorporate (out of your mind squirming like a toad to block out reality) what the judge said. You keep saying that "the left was losing their minds" after the sentencing, which is your fantasy, as is your fantasy that the judge was NOT a cheerleader for Mueller's investigation and that he did NOT state that Trump was an investigation hindering scumbag.

Fantasy?

You must not have read the reddit comments section...

You have to remember, we’re talking the lowest tier of thought on the left. People who don’t have a 5th of your knowledge and a 10th of your debate skill.

These folks believed Trump would be walked out of the White House in handcuffs. When they saw GP sentenced to a hard two weeks, well, let’s just say it was a long overdue reality check.

The rest of your post is hot garbage not related to anything I’ve said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back