Crime Ferris Mueller's Election Off (Mueller thread v. 24)

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the hill

Meadows suggested one focus is whether FBI interview reports — known as 302 reports — about Flynn were altered to improve the chances he'd be prosecuted.

"I brought this up with the inspector general the other day. Some of those key witness will be asked to appear before House Oversight," he added.

"Conspiracy Theory” according to the left.

The same people who believe all the Obama administration officials were good boys who dindu nuffin, even though a number of them have already had their careers end over the matter.

<{hughesimpress}>
The same Mark Meadows who runs interference for tRUmp, the same Mark Meadows who was apart of a GOP controlled do mostly nothing government . That's your goto source? Jesus christ . At least the Senate feigns interest in actual investigations and not just attacking tRUmp detractors like the House .

I heard on the radio that papadopoulos is trying to delay his reporting for his two week sentence. Lol

The same Mark Meadows who runs interference for tRUmp, the same Mark Meadows who was apart of a GOP controlled do mostly nothing government . That's your goto source? Jesus christ . At least the Senate feigns interest in actual investigations and not just attacking tRUmp detractors like the House .

Chuck Grassley

<13>

I heard on the radio that papadopoulos is trying to delay his reporting for his two week sentence. Lol

It’s Christmas time brah, when he gets out he’ll only have two weeks of shopping left before the big day,

Have some compassion for Christ sake.

So what happened with those indictments that were coming "any day" a few weeks ago? Could this inside info and anonymous sources talk be bullshit?

So what happened with those indictments that were coming "any day" a few weeks ago? Could this inside info and anonymous sources talk be bullshit?
What if they happen tomorrow...or in a month? If the content is compelling would you really see it as worthwhile to harp on if predictions by those outside the special counsel were correct?

And if you're implying that somehow more indictments aren't coming, your brain is mush.

What if they happen tomorrow...or in a month? If the content is compelling would you really see it as worthwhile to harp on if predictions by those outside the special counsel were correct?
Yeah, anyone could make such a prediction.

2018 liberals can not mentally cope with reality.

Look no further than this thread, and the collective meltdown the left had when GP was sentenced to a two week vacation.

That's some funny revisionist history Bob.

I remember disabusing you of your backassward opinion on the subject, and then you not responding and taking your ball and going home to your mama...

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/m...on-thread-v-22.3820567/page-11#post-144424843

"Roughly 60 percent of defendants in such cases receive probation, the judge said" and the judge "stressed the importance of the investigation to the integrity of American democracy. Because determining whether a foreign government interfered in the electoral process was “a matter of enormous importance,” he said, Mr. Papadopoulos’s crime was “significantly more serious than the typical violation.”... While Mr. Papadopoulos deserved a harsher punishment than probation, the judge said, he also deserved credit for trying to cooperate and for his apparent contrition. In that, he said, he differed from Alex van der Zwaan, a Dutch lawyer who pleaded guilty to deceiving the special counsel’s office about his work for Paul Manafort, the president’s former campaign manager, who was convicted last month on fraud charges. Mr. van der Zwaan, who served a 30-day prison sentence, expressed little remorse during his sentencing.

And, George P's lawyer, Thomas Breen, tried to shift some of the blame for his client’s lies to President Trump. He suggested that Mr. Papadopoulos took his cues from Mr. Trump, who has tried to discredit the inquiry by the special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III, into Russia’s interference in the election and whether any Trump associates conspired... “The president of the United States hindered this investigation more than George Papadopoulos ever could,” Mr. Breen said. “The message for all of us is to check our loyalty, to tell the truth, to help the good guys.”

And this was a hearing you Trumpleforeskins are celebrating as a win against Mueller's cause (a.k.a., "the good guys")!

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/07/...sentencing-special-counsel-investigation.html

That's some funny revisionist history Bob.

I remember disabusing you of your backassward opinion on the subject, and then you not responding and taking your ball and going home to your mama...

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/m...on-thread-v-22.3820567/page-11#post-144424843

"Roughly 60 percent of defendants in such cases receive probation, the judge said" and the judge "stressed the importance of the investigation to the integrity of American democracy. Because determining whether a foreign government interfered in the electoral process was “a matter of enormous importance,” he said, Mr. Papadopoulos’s crime was “significantly more serious than the typical violation.”... While Mr. Papadopoulos deserved a harsher punishment than probation, the judge said, he also deserved credit for trying to cooperate and for his apparent contrition. In that, he said, he differed from Alex van der Zwaan, a Dutch lawyer who pleaded guilty to deceiving the special counsel’s office about his work for Paul Manafort, the president’s former campaign manager, who was convicted last month on fraud charges. Mr. van der Zwaan, who served a 30-day prison sentence, expressed little remorse during his sentencing.

And, George P's lawyer, Thomas Breen, tried to shift some of the blame for his client’s lies to President Trump. He suggested that Mr. Papadopoulos took his cues from Mr. Trump, who has tried to discredit the inquiry by the special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III, into Russia’s interference in the election and whether any Trump associates conspired... “The president of the United States hindered this investigation more than George Papadopoulos ever could,” Mr. Breen said. “The message for all of us is to check our loyalty, to tell the truth, to help the good guys.”

And this was a hearing you Trumpleforeskins are celebrating as a win against Mueller's cause (a.k.a., "the good guys")!

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/07/...sentencing-special-counsel-investigation.html

I don’t know about “good guys”,

But I laughed my fucking ass off at the left losing their minds when GP was sentenced to a hard two weeks.

<36><36><36>

That was the wake up call to all but you delusional folks. Literally nothing will happen to Donald Trump.

Hmm idk the last few times their was indictments rumored guess what happened, indictments lol.

Keep praying to your orange god though my son.

Hmm idk the last few times their was indictments rumored guess what happened, indictments lol.

Keep praying to your orange god though my son.
To be fair to @Seano, that particular tweet was bait. When rumors accurately presaged indictments, the rumors were based on things of substance, such as meetings between specific parties and prosecutors, or specific ongoing filings. That wasn't offered here.

I think that there will be more indictments in the future. I don't think that this particular tweet was a meaningful prediction of their timing.

To be fair to @Seano, that particular tweet was bait. When rumors accurately presaged indictments, the rumors were based on things of substance, such as meetings between specific parties and prosecutors, or specific ongoing filings. That wasn't offered here.

I think that there will be more indictments in the future. I don't think that this particular tweet was a meaningful prediction of their timing.

Stop tagging @Seano. He hates that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back