Crime Ferris Mueller's Election Off (Mueller thread v. 24)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also is donald fearing charges are going to hit too close to home?

Several tweets per week like this pop up and have since day 2 of the investigation. This is just people gambling on some news coming out that makes them look informed.

Several tweets per week like this pop up and have since day 2 of the investigation. This is just people gambling on some news coming out that makes them look informed.

Or maybe you're just still wrong.

Or maybe you're just still wrong.
That doesn't even make sense.

Every couple of days, someone with "inside info" claims that the president is shaking in his boots and everyone is about to be indicted. Its just social media personalities feeding on emotional ,liberal dumb asses. These guys have no inside info.

Every couple of days, someone with "inside info" claims that the president is shaking in his boots and everyone is about to be indicted. Its just social media personalities feeding on emotional ,liberal dumb asses. These guys have no inside info.

Or maybe you're wrong about that too and the press do have contacts close to the White House feeding them info?

I mean they've been pretty spot on so far.

Or maybe you're wrong about that too and the press do have contacts close to the White House feeding them info?

I mean they've been pretty spot on so far.
Please, look how deliberately vague the thing is. Half a dozen anonymous sources say that, any day now ,an unspecified # of Trumps staff and/or family may be....

I mean, what sort of sheep are you to buy this?

Please, look how deliberately vague the thing is. Half a dozen anonymous sources say that, any day now ,an unspecified # of Trumps staff and/or family may be....

I mean, what sort of sheep are you to buy this?

But... Trump staffers have been indicted and charged?

And the rumors about Donny Jr just started recently before the midterms. Roger Stone and lackeys have been signaling themselves for sometime that they think they're next.

Hmm, last I checked, Meuller handed out a two week vacation.

But any day now, it’ll be someone going down for treason...

<{hughesimpress}>

Still don't understand what a plea bargain is do you?

Hmm, last I checked, Meuller handed out a two week vacation.

But any day now, it’ll be someone going down for treason...

<{hughesimpress}>

George P got 2 weeks because he lied to the FBI and then cooperated. The fact that you see this as proof of no conspiracy is kind of absurd.

Every once in a while I text my one buddy and remind him that Trump is still in office, lol. He's not even in US (lives in Canada) but he's been on the impeachment train since the beginning and he's gone on and on about how before _____ date trump wont be in office. we are now 2 years into his presidency and not a damn thing has happened, lol. like you said, its just people in politics feeding off of emotion and playing the game. theirs been tweets and news articles written for 2 years now with all these sources that claim this and that is gonna happen, and not one thing has happened.

So we're supposed to believe admitted liars now?

I prefer to take the word straight from the perpetrator,

3amb.jpg

These folks are the birthers of the left. Next time, send him this.

y97.jpg
thats funny. i dont see why we cant just live in reality. both sides are guility of trying to spin shit and dont seem to want to come to grips with reality when it doesnt benefit their political motives.

thats funny. i dont see why we cant just live in reality. both sides are guility of trying to spin shit and dont seem to want to come to grips with reality when it doesnt benefit their political motives.

2018 liberals can not mentally cope with reality.

Look no further than this thread, and the collective meltdown the left had when GP was sentenced to a two week vacation.

But Lisa Page and Strzok can’t?

Whitaker is responding to the false narrative and fraudulent accusations set forth by those 2 people colluding with each other.

There's quite a large difference there, both ethically and morally.

2018 liberals can not mentally cope with reality.

Look no further than this thread, and the collective meltdown the left had when GP was sentenced to a two week vacation.

Still failing to grasp the concept of a plea bargain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back