Fergy's back: Reading, Nunchakus, break-dancing, and a subliminal khabib diss

88348a55-4c08-434f-b92e-60cf2f6296e2.jpg

Caution, wet floor

Bboying and shadowboxing at the same time, that's some next level shit.

he's gonna fuck up his knee while he should take it easy and recover

Man, what a letdown! I thought you were referring to her:

Fergie+Shoulder+Length+Hairstyles+Medium+Wavy+0r-tx3H5EtZx.jpg

Or maybe even the OG, her:

883881228-e1517834965290.jpg

The belt is for Khabib and Conor to fight for.

Not bums that shred their knees from tripping over wires.

Where’s your belt at, Ton?
Real Champion defends against real contender . Tony accepted the fight with khabib as soon as khabib beat barboza . Conor and Kebab only want money fights . There Is Only One LW King And The LW King Is El Cucuy

Until he really hires someone who can supervise his stupid workouts, that's just smoke.

I always knew what a desert was you dumb ass.

Real Champion defends against real contender . Tony accepted the fight with khabib as soon as khabib beat barboza . Conor and Kebab only want money fights . There Is Only One LW King And The LW King Is El Cucuy
Wait who tripped over the cord again?

Wait who tripped over the cord again?
Wait who never tried to defend his belt and who hasnt fought for almost 2 years while being healthy ? Who talks about being a real champion then calls out gsp for superfight ? A freak accident can happen to everybody.

I am really not ok with how fast he's rushing into this...knee injuries are a fickle bitch. I hope he heals up well.

King that couldn't finish a number 10 ranked fighter

But absolutely schooled that #10 ranked fighter for 25 minutes in all facets of MMA. Khabib is a beast and will do worse to Fergy IF they ever fight, which at this point is a massive if.

It's unquestionably the fight to make, but the gods seem to be united against letting it happen!

Wait who never tried to defend his belt and who hasnt fought for almost 2 years while being healthy ? Who talks about being a real champion then calls out gsp for superfight ? A freak accident can happen to everybody.
Conor is a fraud I know that but khabib will fight whoever they put in front of him.

He showed that by accepting Ferguson, Holloway, pettis and Al fight within a week.

Back