Ferguson would have more fans if he didn't talk.

brainwash

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Fights like a beast. Has a cool mafia name. Looks like a serial killer.

Speaks like a little girl who watched her first episode of WWE Raw.

The two combo just doesn't go together.

Seriously, just shut your mouth. Not all of us can be like Conor. Be yourself.

If he beats Khabib. The fair-weather casuals will come calling.

Ferguson would have more casual fans if he wasn't in the same division as McChicken

I remember Conor nutthugers being fans of Ferg only because he was the only one that can stop Khabib, as soon as Ferg started talking shit of Conor, McChiken fans doesn't know where to hide anymore

Speaks like a little girl who watched her first episode of WWE Raw.

ba49ae671a893712d6752e39ae91c071.gif

Dude, what is it with you and these ULTRA fail threads

I'm a Tony fan, and think he beats Khabib, but I'll admit, he's kind of weird, and annoying when he speaks in interviews.

Also, seems like that one dude at the gym that just has to stick out, and do some weird ass workouts for attention attention lol.

But he can fight his ass off, so it's whatever. Still gonna root for thatt beast.

Being a cringe lord is a big part of him. Without it he'd be a Damien Maia.

Hes not trying to copy conor. Hes always been cringy af. Watch TUF with him in it.

he needs to go back to the delinquent dad smack, that was when he was at his peak

Good fighter. Not a fan due to his persona. Also a little dirty. Eye rakes RDA and then yells at him because he's trying to get a timeout because Herb Dean missed the foul. Illegal knee against Barboza.

Yellow now i see. Must of been the WMMA thread a few minutes ago. That wasnt smart

Not that I have any idea how to do it, but the UFC just needs to become better at marketing any halfway marketable fighters, rather than only marketing a select few.

Promotion is more than just a couple press conferences. Hell, I always like the countdown style shows. Expand that out to weekly shows documenting a few fighters each. Get names out there.

1acaf43b61bd4b72b0956e0ce9fd12fc.jpg

I think No Doubt said it best when they sang, "Don't speak..."

Totally agree, TS.

I legit couldn't believe how corny he was the first time I heard him put on that persona. It was this interview right here:

It's time stamped.. that whole minute.

You better not say that to loud or he will hear you with those satellites he ride with. Oh son of a bitch he heard me, fuck

Back